Wow!!

Please don't use the song until the books says

The weeds were going up the side orf old rides the grass to my knees and the trees draping over me. Tbh it was a little creepy. I walk a little farther into the old place then hear a stick snap behind me. My heart beat quickened and my breathing was unsteady. I quickly turn around in all directions to see if Alex was there,but nope he wasn't. I was getting paranoid. I started to hear footsteps come closer and closer. Sticks snapping all around me. I stopped and closed my eyes. I saw what could happen to me in any moment. I began to whisper to myself.
Y/n; no
Y/n; no, stop
I put my hands over my ears and close my eyes again. Suddenly someone grabbed me. This is the end I thought, but I opened my eyes to see Alex. He look at me worried.
Alex; are you ok
Y/n; omg yes I'm fine
I hug him tightly and he hugs back. Then we let go of each other.
Alex; I have something to show you, follow me
I grab his hand and follow him through the tall grass and trees. The darkness of the forest like park  degraded and got lighter and lighter the more we walked.
Alex; wait stop I want this to be a surprise
I nodded and he gets behind me putting his hands over my eyes. We began to walk and kept walking until we came to a stop.
Alex; you ready
I smile and nod again.
Alex; 3....2....1
He takes his hands of my eyes and I seen something I've never seen before it was beautiful.

we stood at the edge of the park overlooking a hill of flowers

we stood at the edge of the park overlooking a hill of flowers. The sun was setting making it even more incredible. I turn to Alex.
Y/n; you didn't have to do this
Alex; but I wanted to
Y/n; thank you it's beautiful
I step out farther into the flowers. I bend down and picked two. I put one in my hair behind my ear. Alex walks close see to me we are both in the flowers. I look at him and smile warmly and put a flower behind his ear also. I give him a quick kick kiss on the cheek and sit down. Play the song
He sits down next to me and lays down.
Alex; y/n?
Y/n; yeah?
Alex; I have something to tell you
Y/n; tell me then
Alex sits up and faced me.
Alex; when I cheated on you....
Y/n; Alex pls don't bring that up
Alex; pls listen to me thought
Y/n; fine
I rolled my eyes and looked away. He grabbed my chin with his index finger and turned my head towards him so I was staring him in the eyes.
Alex; y/n when I cheated on you I instantly regretted it, I swear you were the best thing that ever happened to me. When I about lost you when you were in the hospital I was so mad at myself. I couldn't believe what I did, I never thought ever that I would of done that but I guess I was so wrong. I used to see you randomly, you never left my mind. What I'm saying.....
he takes a deep breath.
Alex; will you be my girlfriend again
I didn't know what to say I was speechless. I get out of Alex's grip on my chin and look down and back up to him.
Y/n; umm........ I would love to
His eyes lit up.
Y/n; but
His face expression turned worried
Y/n; but I don't think I can trust you. Yeah I know you took me hear and it's beautiful but idk.....
Alex; I get it
Y/n; Alex I would love to but promise me one thing
Alex; what?

I made this chapter extra long hope you enjoy! C😊