Sorry

I walk away with Allie and I can feel Alex's eyes on my ass and Gio was turned talking to Carlos. Both me and Allie walked into the entrance doors. I walked her up to the office so she could get her schedule of her classes. We get there and she was standing there.
P; here you go....
Allie, Allie, my name is Allie
P; I'm sorry
Allie; it's fine
I give a little smile.
We were walking out when
P; I hope you two girls have a fantastic day
A/Y; thanks
Her locker number was 205. A couple away from mine.
Y/n; can I see your schedule pls
Allie; yeah, sure she said handing me the paper sheet. She has four classes with me.
Y/n; you have four classes with me
Allie; yay
I smile and give her back her paper. I show her, her locker than went to mine. I got the things I needed than sat at the side waiting for her. Her first class was with me so we go together. I just sat down towards the back and she hadn't sit down yet. Just then Giovanny and Alex walked into the classroom. Carlos isn't in this class right now. She looked at me smiled and walk over to the boys gio sat down next to me Alex sat on the other side of me and Allie sat on the other side of the of gio. I noticed that she sat by gio. I was about to get up and ask her to sit by me but the teacher walks into the classroom so I sat back down quickly. I look back behind gio across where Allie is. She was looking at her nail making sure ''there perfect''. I roll my eyes and look back at the teacher. He stands up in front of the class and cleared his throat.
The teachers name is Mr.King (K)
K; good morning class my name is Mr.King. Tomorrow we are going to be doing start a group project it is going to be in pares of two's.
I look over at gio and he is staring at Allie. I can tell his is into her but I'm going to give him time and maybe he isn't anymore.
K; these are going to be the pairs (Giovanny, Allie)
Shit!
K; (Ona, Jack) (y/n, Alex)
Fuck me, I whispered to myself
Alex; sure when and where
It was Alex. I roll my eyes and slap his shoulder
Y/n; Alex!!

Hey guys it me, I know(hehe) look I'm sorry I haven't be updating very much lately. I'm very busy with sports and everything else, but I'm going to try as much as I can to upload. LOVE YALL❤️