F*ck

Gio; aww I could say the same for you, you make me so happy when your around me. Your smile brightens my day.
Gio mumbled with his eyes closed. He opens his eyes and pulls his self up to where his head was inches apart from mine. We locked eyes with each other and then he looked down at my lips back up to my eyes again. The room was silent the only thing we could hear was use breathing. I grabbed the back of his neck and grazed my lips over his. Then I smashed mine against his. Gio was still on top of me. He began grinding on me making me moan into the kiss. I can feel him smirking while he leaves dark hickeys along my jaw and neck. He picks me up moving me to his lap facing him. I began rocking back and forth on him. I hear a little moan escape his mouth. I began kissing him nibbling on his ear kissing his neck finding his sweet spot. Gio got tired of this and picked me up my legs around his torso taking me up to my room. He shut the door behind him and set me down slamming me up against the wall. He began stripping me and I stripped him until we were both naked. The grabbed my neck and kissing me slowly and passionately. He backed up until we hit the bed. He laid down and I got in between his legs and grabbed his length pumping it a couple times. I then kitty licked the tip. I put my lips around him and began sucking, pumping what I could fit in my mouth with my hand. He tried not to moan but failed.
Gio; fuck y/n
He was grabbing the bed sheets aggressively. My pace picked up then slowed down until I stopped. I got on top of him and grabbed his length again and sunk down on it.
Y/n; mmm gio you feel so good
I began riding him going back and forth on him. Our moans filled the room. He grabbed my waist pushing me down farther on him making me whimper in pleasure. Quickly he flipped use to where he was on top. He started thrusting going deeper and faster. I'm screaming in pleasure and gio is grunting.
Gio; fuck y/n your so tight
He moaned. I feel a knot grow in my stomach and release on him. Soon after gio pulls out and releases on my stomach.