ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕌𝕊𝕁

Start from the beginning

"Hmm?  You wore your gym clothes, Deku?  Where's your costume?"

"Yeah...  With you and your love of Heroes I thought you would be in your costume."  I said, my voice laced with confusion.

"It didn't make it through Battle Training in one piece...  The school's Support Company is repairing it.  Just gotta wait for now."

"That makes sense.  Well at least you have the other items!"  I say with a smile.  Midoriya nods at my statement.

"Line up according to your I.D. Numbers.  Fill those seats in an orderly fashion."  Iida says blowing a whistle using his left hand and doing a chopping motion with his right.

"Iida's going full throttle...!"

"He is...  But I don't think this is the type of bus he thinks it is..."  We got in out lines with idle chatter.  Once we got in you could see Iida's smile fade.  It turns out I was right.  Poor Iida...  Just wanted to be a good Class Rep.

"Darn.  It was this type of bus!"  Iida was glum.  He was right across from me.  He had his elbows on his knees and hands beside another.  His head was down.

"All that for nothing."  Mina wasn't really helping but he was rubbing his back.

"I generally say what's on my mind, Midoriya."  I look to my left to see what she would say.

"Oh?!  What is it, Asui?"

"Call me Tsuyu.  Your quirk resembles All Might's."  I saw Midoriya was scared?  Surprised?  He must be such a fanboy he is super happy!  I had a smile.  Let's just hope he doesn't go into shock, I don't currently have a shock blanket...

"R-R-R-R-Really?!  Nah.  I mean, I..."

"Hold up, Tsuyu.  All Might doesn't get hurt, though.  They're already different in that way.  But that sort of simple, strength-enhancement quirk is awesome!  You can do a lot of cool stuff with it.  Not like my hardening."  He says using his hardening on his left arm to demonstrate.

"I'm good in a fight, but it's real boring."  I was surprised to say the least.  He shouldn't be putting himself down like that.

"I think that's pretty neat, though.  Your quirk's more than enough if you wanna go pro."  I nod in agreement to Midoriya's statement.

"Yeah, your quirk is offense and defense.  Don't put yourself down.  What if a kid got a hero who had the same quirk but talked down on it.  You have to be proud of your quirk!  Instead say how it is manly."  I say with a closed-eye smile.  I then look ahead to the right where Mina and Aoyama are.

"Pro!  But don't forget that heroes also have to worry about popular appeal!  My navel laser is both strong and cool.  Perfect for a pro."  Aoyama says with his elbows on his knees and hands holding both sides of his face.

"As long as you don't blow up your own stomach!"  Mina says while placing her pink hand on his left shoulder.

"You wanna talk strong and cool?  That'd be Todoroki and Bakugou."

"Tch."  Bakugou says while turning his head to look out the moon.

"But Bakugou's so unhinged.  He'd never be popular."

"What'd you say, Frog-Face?!"  I giggle.  Bakugou stands up putting his hands on the metal bar in front of him.  Jiro leans to her left to get out of Bakugou's way.

"We've only barely started socializing and already you've made it abundantly clear to us the unpleasantness of your steamed turd of a personality."  Kaminari says pointing up to the enraged Bakugou.  I make sure the exit is in view in case the wild Bakugou goes rogue.