⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 31⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Start from the beginning

His wings stretched and flapped around a bit like a work out in the large marble bathroom. The wings lost a few feathers but all in all was okay.

He left the bathroom as Teruhashi was already changed into a dark blue skirt and a long white shirt. "Teruhashi," Saiki broke the silence, "You can call me Kusuo," he smiled. Teruhashi's smile and light around her seemed to grow even larger, "Then you can call me Kokomi," she smiled. Saiki nodded and left for breakfast.

When they got there Shi was for once quiet while everyone else talked as they waited for Saiki and Teruhashi, "Mornin' Teruhashi, Saiki, what makes you so smiley today Teruhashi?" Meliodas asked as he greeted the last two, "Oh nothing, just a good day." She smiled, making the sun feel ashamed of her brightness and positivity.

"Alright then, finish eating up, we are going to the town and helping out!" Meliodas cheered, "Oink! I'm hungry I need scraps!" Hawk complained, "Yes sir, coming right up." The peaceful butler with black hair and orange-red eyes from the day before replied.

Breakfast finished up quickly with light chatter and Shi still quiet on what he thought happened, Meliodas lead them outside as they were split up into two groups; Saiki, Ban, Diane, and Teruhashi went around helping the town's people while Hawk, Gowther, King, Elizabeth, and Meliodas went into the tavern to serve drinks and crappy food to people made by Meliodas like usual days.

Shi and Diablo stayed at the castle since they would scare many people ("No offense" said Meliodas "None taken" replied Diablo.)

As they split up to say their bye's Saiki instantly went to help out Camelot's people.

He went around carrying boxes and crates full of apples and other fresh grown fruit into wagons for trade and sell, though occasionally (by "occasionally" was more like often) Saiki would get rude stares or remarks. He felt more like a slave than just a volunteer. Adults would look scared or angry at Saiki for just being near them, others looked greedy, as people thought they could capture and sell Saiki to get at least a bag full of gold.

Children, on the other hand, would look in awe, he let a few pet his feathers and would sometimes fly them in the air just a foot or two off the ground (He only did that when the kid's parents weren't looking.)

Diane and Ban did almost the same thing, only they moved around liquor into wagons and played pass with kids with a rock or a ball.

Teruhashi, on the other hand, was a whole different story, she would sit down and makeup stories for kids, here and there she would do a classic fairy tale. The kids (and everyone in general) liked her, to no surprise for Saiki but into a fit of disgusting jealousy. Saiki only turned away and continued to get his ego further and further lowed by the hateful remarks of the town's people.

"Sai-Kusuo!" Teruhashi stumbled her words and ran up to the boy, "Yeah?" he asked as he turned around "All good to go!" he hollered to the driver, the man thanked Saiki with a useless silver coin and rode off "Ich," Saiki clicked his tongue, "Hard work today?" Teruhashi asked, Saiki only nodded and whipped his head from any sweat.

"Here you go." Teruhashi passed him a sandwich. "The lady that owned the bakery said since you were working so hard you should have something to eat. It's tomatoes with lettuce and goat cheese." Teruhashi said.

"Have you already eaten?" Saiki asked, "Oh, no but no worries." She smiled, Saiki cut his sandwich in half. "Here," he said placing it in front of her. "Oh, no!" she shook her head "I couldn't,"

"Eat you look pale already," He said just noticing her pale complexion. "Kusuo-"
"Please." Saiki placed the sandwich closer to her face. "Okay, thank you," she mumbled and took the sandwich. Finishing her portion of the food up before Saiki.

"So you were hungry," he laughed and patted her head, she pouted and turned away, he was right. The rest of the day went fairly well, he worked hard until the sunset and children ran back inside for dinner.

Teruhashi, Diane, Ban, and Saiki all walked alongside together happily as they got ready for dinner.

Teruhashi looked over at Saiki and she smiled, this was the happiest she has ever seen him.

One to two chapters left! I already had started the new book it will be published soon, I hope you liked how things are going!

❃.✮:▹ChikaShane◃:✮.❃