Chapter 1

"UGH! I need to stop going to gay clubs on a school night, it's already 2:00 am I need to hurry up and go back to my dorm." Jin mutters to himself. "But Yoongi who is my roommate, is most likely asleep, we all know how important his sleep is so, he isn't going to wake up at all. What am I going to do??" Jin thinks worriedly, while he walks to the bus stop.

~ 20 minutes later~

The bus finally arrives, Jin grabs his bag and gets on the bus sitting down in the front seat.

Jin asks the bus driver, "Uh.. Excuse me sir."

"What?" Says the bus driver with an annoyed tone.

"You don't have to be so rude.." Jin mutters to himself. "Well um.. How long will it take to get home?" He asks the bus driver.

"About 15 minutes." Says the bus driver.

"15 minutes huh?.. That's not bad, i'll be at the dorm by 2:35 am."

~15 minutes later~

The bus stops by the dorms, Jin gets off and thanks the bus driver.

"Finally I'm home, I have to hurry and knock on the door I'm so tired!" Says Jin as he walks inside the dorms and walks toward his room.

*Knock *Knock

*Knock *Knock *Knock

"I just knew it, he's asleep right now, now he's not gonna wake up at all!"

Jin slaps his forehead and doesn't know what to do.. Now he is locked outside of his own dorm room.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Yoongi!! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!" Shouts Jin while he knocks on the door like a maniac.

Yoongi finally slowly opens the door.

"What the hell is it??"

"Do you not know I was sleeping?? If you come late again i'm not opening the door at all anymore, you can just sleep outside from now on, or get an extra key." Says Yoongi annoyingly in his sleepy voice.

"Awww.. Yoongi don't be mad, I know you won't do that, you're just saying that because you're angry right now you just need your beauty sleep and you'll be all better" Says Jin with a smile, while he slaps Yoongi's back.

Yoongi turns back looking at Jin with a serious expression.

"Watch me." Says Yoongi

Yoongi lays on his bed and goes back to sleep.

"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.." Jin mutters

Jin throws his bag on the floor, turns off the lights and plops on his bed and goes to sleep.

~The next day~

"What the hell is that noise??" Says Jin annoyingly as he wakes up from his sleep.

Jin sits up and sees Yoongi playing the piano.

"Why are you playing the piano this early for??"

"For your information it's 12:00 pm, and I can play the piano whenever I want to, if you're really annoyed you can go find a new roommate." Says Yoongi while he continues to play his piano.

"Gosh, I don't know how Jungkook deals with you seriously.." Said Jin with a disgusted face.

"Wait! You said it's 12:00 pm??? OMG class started at 11:50 am! I am late!"

Jin immediately gets out of bed and runs to the bathroom and takes a quick shower. Finally at 12:15 pm he is ready. Jin grabs his backpack and phone and heads out of his dorm.

"I can't believe I'm late! I have never been late before, that's it I'm never going to a gay club on a school night ever again." Say's Jin as he speed walks to class.

~ 5 minutes later~

"I'm finally here.." Says Jin.

Jin slowly opens the door to the classroom, everyone is staring at him even the professor.

"Why are you late? It's 12:20 pm, you know I don't like late students." Says the professor looking disappointed.

"Sorry professor, I'll never do that again I have learned my lesson." Jin says loudly so that everyone in the classroom could hear.

"Sure, please take a seat." Says the professors extending hand to the empty seats.

Jin stands there for a couple of seconds to see where he should sit but just then, he sees one of his friends and decides to sit with him.

"Hey Taehyung!" Says Jin with a smile

Jin sits besides Taehyung and they begin to talk, more like whisper so they don't disrupt the class.

"Hey, Jin so have you seen a student named Namjoon?" Taehyung whispers.

"Uh.. No?" Jin says looking confused.

"What! You haven't?" Says Taehyung in shock

"Okay so, he was in high school with me and he is known as a player who breaks people's hearts, he's so hot and is very smart!"

"Okay? I could care less. If  you're trying to set me up with him I'm not interested. I don't like guys who break hearts and I'm not looking for anyone right now." Says Jin

"Oh come on Jin, once you see him you'll instantly fall for him that's how attractive he is!"

"You never know he might be the one for you.." Says Taehyung with a smirk.

"Ha, never in a billion years, with that kind of guy nope not at all." Jin says laughing.

----------
Author littlecinni:
And with that this is the end of the first chapter. Sorry if this is short, usually I don't make chapters this short, but you know I wanna leave this with a cliffhanger hahaha. But the second chapter will be longer I promise. Also it will be more interesting too, sorry if it wasn't that interesting. But I promise the second chapter will be really interesting. Anyways, I hope you guys are having a great and blessed day! :)

Love always, littlecinni. ❤️