=7=

Three Months Later
February 17th, 11:30 P.M.

Duncan POV
I was in my room watching tv, it was late and I was staying up as I didn't have work tomorrow as it's President's Day or whatever. I put my head back and went to the news channel. I watched to see if anything new about Gwen was up, but there was nothing like always. She disappeared from my life again. She hasn't been on the news, any drama channels, or even in the paper. I was looking everywhere, I even got in touch with Patrick and asked about her to him, and he said he hadn't heard from her either. I threw my remote down and laid back, why does she have to do this to me and herself. I got a text from someone and I looked as my mother.

Ronnie and Brody both need more chaperones for his trip it from this Tuesday to this Friday, I signed both you and Courtney up. You're going to somewhere I'm not allowed to tell you, but all you have to do is watch the kids. You two have been fighting lately and to hope this makes you two better somehow.... P.S, pack you're going somewhere hot or you'll regret it. ~Mom

I rolled my eyes and I replied, with just an ok. I put my phone on the dresser and just looked back at my tv.

Tuesday
7:45 A.M.

Duncan's POV
I was sitting in my old high school and I looked around and just put my head down as all I got were old memories. I sighed and Courtney looked at me.

"Whats wrong?" She asked
"Memories" I said and she put her hand on my mine and I sighed.
"Where are we going anyways?" I asked and Courtney shrugged.

I saw my old art teacher, Mr. Winston walked in and he looked at me and smiled. I got up and walked over to him. He shook my hand and I shook his.

"How've you been?" He asked and I laughed.
"Pretty...good, I own a tattoo parlor now." I said and he nodded.
"Gwen's still beating you." He said and I laughed.
"Yep" I said with smile.

He looked at Courtney and she smiled.
"This my fiancé Courtney." I said and he put his hand out.
"Richard Winston" He said and she shook it.

As they were meeting each other I saw the door open. Geoff, Bridgette, Heather, Sierra, Katie, and Izzy, along with other people from my graduating class walked in. Ronnie looked at me and then over them.

"Have fun with that." He said and I pushed him by his head away from me.
Brody laughed while crossing his arms.
"Laugh all you want, at least my sibling showed up." Ronnie said and Brody stopped and glared at him.

I walked over to them.
"Duncan!" Geoff said and I smirked
"What the hell is going?" Heather asked and the door opened at Trent, Cody, Justin, was Harold walked in.

"A reunion?" Bridgette asked and I shook my head.
"Well no duh." Izzy said and I looked at the door hoping Gwen would walk in.
"She's not coming Duncan and you know that." Heather said crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes and heather shook her head.
"Oh go stick a pile up your a-
"Duncan" Courtney said cutting me off by pulling me away.

Geoff and Bridgette laughed and shook my head and looked at Courtney.
"Yes princess?" I asked and looked at me.
She gave me a look, and I fake smiled.
"Turns out were going to Miami, Florida." She said and I nodded.

Four Hours Later

Duncan's POV
The plane landed and I grabbed my suitcase, and walked off the plane. We all went down to the baggage claim and my mother was right about the hot part. I looked at Courtney as she was texting someone. I grabbed my bag and then hers, as I had too. I walked over to her and put the bags down. Once everyone was done we all walked out to a shuttle bus that was going to take us to a hotel. Heather was disgusted the whole time. Once we got to the resort....not hotel, I looked at Courtney.