Part 24 - The Site

Well here's the next anticipated chapter.  Next chapter James and Becky will be returning, oh boy.  Enjoy.  As always, thanks:-)

                Gsquad

 Morning arrived, and Erik had departed for his trip back to Hong Kong.  Starting her morning off with a bang, Marissa beat Roaman into the office, and that was never the case.  After exchanging their morning pleasantries, they got right to work.  The fact that they were picking up where Wayne Advertising left off, there was a time sensitive issue regarding promotion scheduling. 

Marissa guaranteed Mr. Hichomira no delays and she was going to keep to that promise.  However, first on the agenda was finding a compatible site.  They needed to get the first draft of the campaigns commercial shot, as well as the completed photo shoot of the new clothing line.  That was a priority for it would be needed for online sales and Su’s new sport catalog.  The clock was ticking, and these things had to be finalized ASAP. 

            Fortunately, Roaman was true to his word and had scheduled a time for them to go and see the place that he had in mind.  When Marissa entered the building, she knew right away that the location was perfect.  It was spacious, well lit, and easily accessible for the abundant amount of equipment and items that would need to be delivered and set up.

            “You must have been reading my mind; this place is perfect!”  Marissa assured him as she slowly spun around taking a second look.  “I see that there are three floor levels; two that are open, and one shut off.  That will come in handy because we can spread the models out and get at least three different shooting sessions done on two floors simultaneously.  The other closed off level will work best for shooting the commercial.”

            “Excellent point!”  Roaman remarked as he jotted down some details.  “The fax that came in this morning from Su’s Clothing corporate office do you have it on hand?”

            “Yup, it’s in this folder,” she confirmed holding the red binder up.  “As soon as we can get this place reserved, I’m on the phone calling the corporate office to get the models clothing shipped.  I told you that I personally selected models that would be an appropriate fit for this campaign.  I have them on reserve and the only thing needed is a phone from me to confirm.  We will employ a total of forty; twenty of each, male and female.”

            “Are you sure that’s enough?”

            “Tell me that you’re not questioning my expertise?”  Marissa uttered as she gave Roaman a hard, disbelief stare.  “If you must know I went through a vast database of agencies selecting a copious number that would fit the clothing size restrictions.  We have more than enough.”

            With that declaration, Roaman gave her an apologetic smile.  “Nope I wasn’t questioning you at all,” he answered.

            During the majority of their visit, Barbara, the rental agent aimed her business line at Roaman.  Marissa might as well have been obscure.  It was only at Marissa’s bogarting interruptions she was even able to get a word in elsewise, yet alone a reply back. 

Throughout their entire conversation, Barbara had excused herself to retrieve a scheduling book.  The moment she sauntered back through the door her gracious wide smile went straight to Roaman.  She was all business in her black and gray pencil skirt, coordinated with a gray matching blouse.  As she was walking back over to them, her black pumps clicked clacked against the cement floor.  Barbara gave Marissa a quick smile, but as before, her attention turned directly to Roaman.