My safety are my boys

Start from the beginning

"Woah.. What's this" I said with a smile as the boys hugged me.
"We decide to surprise you since you deserve it because you took care of us for a long time" Jin said as he picked me up and took me the table.
"Guys you honestly didn't need to do this" I smiled nervously
"But we did so let's Dig in our amazing food that Hyung made"
Hobi said and we agreed.

Once we were done eating Namjoon gifted me something.
"Here you go this from all of Us" he hand me the bag and when I opened it it was a box and my Favorite Chips,I opened the box to see a magnificent Necklace,Ring and Bracelet.

"Omg you guys truly didn't need to do this" I looked at them with a teary eye as I smiled. "Thank you so much Y/N for taking Us in and we promise you will never ever regret meeting us and loving us more than a friend" namjoon talk and then kissed my forehead.

"You guys were truly a blessing I honestly so happy you changed my life from a depressing state to a person who is smiling daily and is in love with someone" I hugged them all and cried due to joy.

     Time Skip 6 years later

I looked in the mirror and noticed that my necklace is on me so I decided to look for it and once I found it I put it on.
"Y/N are you done we are waiting" Taehyung yelled and I opened the door and started heading to the main entrance.
"I'm done let's go" I told him then he decided to hold me hand. "Let's go see my Hyungs at there Jobs" we ran to the car And began Driving.

6 long years have passed, the boys moved out but only for a while and then came back to my house. In those years those boys were on there heat and one of them(actually all of them)
Forgot to use protection and I ended up being pregnant. But now there is a rule where you can marry you hybrid or Hybrids.
And I did that and they are all my husbands(She isn't a slut k).
Once they found out I was pregnant they decided to look for Jobs and they did.

Jin worked as the CEO of hotel which is very popular and Joonie is very hardworking detective. Yoongi is writer and owns studio which several artists come and use, jimin and Hobi are dance teacher and are very well known the city and out of state too.Taehyung is a model and Jk is a artist who art is worth every soul.

I'm so proud of them and they are proud that I'm pregnant and I'm currently 8 months pregnant so I should be delivering soon.
The doctor were shook that 7 Hybrids were the fathers but they understood since this happened during their heat. The boys asked if it would be a one breed or all of them in one body. The doctor told them that it's likely the baby will have a mix of all 7 of them and they were fine with that.

And the boys were very excited when they found out the baby was a girl. Chungha, Samuel,
Jaemin,Mark and more people came and celebrate the gender reveal. We all got closer which made me happy but then a few weeks past and then I was close to my due date and once it was that day it went a little bit like this.

Flashback to due date of baby 4 years ago

I was watching a movie with boys and that's when I felt the pain and then realized it was my contractions. "Boys she is coming" I yelled so loud and they boys began to panic " uhhh... Jimin and V g-go her clothes and stuff she will need as we head to hospital" namjoon told the two boys as Jk bridal carried me to the car and Namjoon drove and Jin,yoongi,
Hobi and Jk tried calming me down. "Once I'm out of this state I swear to god I'm gonna beat the Shit out of you" I yelled and within 15 minutes we made it to the hospital.

Namjoon told the nurse and they quickly got to me and started to working with me.
"Okay so we are going to break your water and then you are going to push okay" I nodded and then the boys came in and were looking at me. The nurse told me that I was able to hold one of the boys hands and Jk decided to go in. "Okay Y/N push" I did what she said and I was screaming "OMG I WILL NEVER EVER LET YOU BOYS DO THIS TO ME EVER AGAIN! AHHH" I yelled and they told me to push agian and once I pushed the third time we heard crying.

The nurse cleaning her and took her away to check the baby.After 15 minutes passed they came back in with the baby girl in the arms and gave me her. I carried her and looked at the boys and smiled with tears "she is so beautiful" my hand roamed her little face "So what are we going to call her" Joonie said. "How about jihwa" I suggested and they all agreed that would be her name.

     Flashback ending here

"Tae let's pick up Jihwa first so we can surprise the boys at work" I told him as I noticed we are close to the day care. Once we made it I got down and Tae followed be hide me, we went inside and went to the front of the desk and talked to Suzy "Hi Suzy nice too see you"I smiled at her "Are you here to pick up you Jihwa" I nodded "she is with Lexi in room 017.

I thanked her and hold Tae's hand and head to the class room. I knocked on the door and Lexi open it "Hi there Y/N let me go get,Jihwa" she left me and then a kid came up to me "A-Are you Jihwa mommy" I nodded and bend down"O-Oh..Your very pretty like Jihwa" the Little boy looked down. "Thank you so much" I smiled and patted his head.
Once I stood up I saw Jihwa running to me "Mommy" She hugged me "Hi princess" I kissed her cheeks and then the boy who was near us started blushing when he looked at Jihwa smiling.

He likes her for sure, I thought to myself and then looked at him and I guess he understood and smiled at the boy and whispered something to him. With that Whisper that boy was smiling and went back to his friends. "Let's go see the other boys okay" she nodded and told Tae to carry her and he did.
One the ride she told how this boy liked her and she also liked him bud was to shy to tell him "Was it that boy who spoke to me"She shyly nodded and looked down. "Well your Tae told him something and Maybe tomorrow when you go to daycare you can give him something" I winked at her and she giggled. As we went To the boys job they stopped everything and decided to play with Jihwa and she changed her ears and tail each time she met them.

I'm truly grateful to say these are My Hybrids and nothing will make me stop loving these seven handsome and amazing boys

The end
»»——⍟——««
So this is the End...
Can I just say how this was a book was amazing one to write.
I really hope everyone who read this liked it and I hope you will read my other books.Im still a beginner with writing that's why I repeat a lot.

Hopefully in the future I won't repeat as much and I will be better at writing so I can create more content for my Readings
Anyway If you like it Follow,Share and Vote!
Bye bye I luv you so much 🥰😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜