Ch 4: Night Out.

"Lisa, can I talk to you for a moment?" Tiffany stops the girl from walking out the door.

"What now?" Lisa groans.

"Since you'll be staying here for awhile, I figured maybe you would need some spemding money so the boys helped to get you a job." Tiffany says. "I know you know a few things about cars so you'll be working at the auto shop just a few blocks from here okay?"

Lisa eyes her aunt suspiciously. "How do you know I like cars?"

"Believe it or not, I do pay attention. You were always out in the garage with your Grandfather I figured you would've learned a thing or two."

"Thanks." Lisa says quietly before quickly turning on her heels and booking it out the door.

It's been about a week and a half since she's gotten here. She's been trying to settle in but she just couldn't get used to the lifestyle her aunt and cousins were now accustomed too.

She missed home.

The lights, the loud busy city, the hussle and bussle, so many people that don't care where you're going as long as you're not in their way. Yeah it's selfish, and sometimes shitty...but it's still home.

"Hey, you okay?" Ten gently touches her shoulder making her jump.

"Wha-oh yeah-yeah I'm fine." Lisa stutters out.

"Your hands are shaking." He says worriedly.

"I'm fine Ten." Lisa clenches it into a fist looking away from him.

Once they arrive at school she makes it her mission to get as far away from them as possible. She feels uneasy. Like the world is spinning just a little too fast.

Before she knows it she's on the roof of the school. She dumps out her school bag making the contents fall to the pebbled ground. Her hands shuffle through, grabbing a hold of the orange pill bottle before shakily trying to get it open. She shoves two of them into her mouth before grimacing at the dry swallow.

"Hey Lis, are you okay?"

Lisa spins around at the voice, trying to catch her breath from her rush up the stairs. It's only Jennie, but she looks concerned. Lisa doesn't answer and instead chooses to look away.

Jennie walks over to pick up the pill bottle Lisa had dropped. She reads over the prescription out loud. "Anti dextrin...Diazepam...moriphine?" Her brows furrow. "Lisa...Lisa are you—"

"Yes." Lisa closes her eyes tightly not wanting to here her say it. "Yes I am."

"Oh." Is all Jennie can say.

"Please. Don't tell anyone." Lisa begs. "Not even Jisoo."

Jennie walks closer to her. She silently takes her hand and gives her the pill bottle back. "I'm not going to tell anyone." She says making Lisa open her eyes. "Does anybody else know?"

Lisa shakes her head. "Only my parents, and my aunt."

"How long have you known?"

"9 months." Lisa whispers.

Jennie nods. "Lisa, I just want you to know that you don't have to be alone in this. I know we just met but you're my friend and I do care avout you." She pats Lisa's shoulder. "You just got here, don't ditch me just yet okay?" She laughs lightly.

"Okay." Lisa manages to say.

•••

"Hey have you guys seen Lisa?" Chaeyoung asks walking up to Jisoo's locker.