Ch 2: Meeting you.

"Yo." Lisa taps Bam Bam's shoulder.

"Ahh! What!?" He screams covering his head.

"Relax you big baby, it's just me." Lisa rolls her eyes. "Why are you so jumpy?"

"I just thought you were-you know what, nevermind. You'll just make fun of me." He huffs turning back to his locker.

"Hey come on tell me." Lisa urges.

"It's fine. Just this kid that bothers me sometimes. It's not a big deal." He brushes off.

"You mean like, bullies you?"

"Yes okay. I'm lanky and skinny and I'm a foreigner. What the hell do you expect?" Bam bam huffs slamming his locker closed.

"Hold on, who is this asshole." Lisa demands.

"Why do you care? You don't even like it here. All you want is to go back to Thailand so you can get drunk with your friends." He leaves her.

"At least tell me where my class is!" Lisa shouts after him but he ignores her.

"Hey, what I miss?" Ten joins her.

"I just pissed off your brother." Lisa nods down the hall.

"Don't worry about him. He'll get over it." Ten shakes his head. "What do you need?"

"Where's the library?" Lisa holds up her school map.

"It's right across from my econ class. Come on, I'll walk you." Ten offers.

•••

"Chaeyoungie!" Jisoo squeals tightly hugging the taller girl.

"Hey unnie," Chaeyoung laughs hugging her back. "What's up?"

"You will not believe what happened today. Jennie and I were totally making out in the hall-"

"No way!" Chaeyoung grins while walking with Jisoo.

"Yes way. And we totally got caught." Jisoo smirks.

Chaeyoung gasps. "By who?!"

"A new girl. I think she said her name was Lisa."

"Wow unnie, you and Jennie are getting pretty serious huh?" Chaeyoung smiles. "Speaking of which..." she nods down the hall.

Jennie catches their eye and winks at them inadvertently making them both blush.

"I'm so jealous." Chaeyoung says.

"You have plenty of suitors. Why don't you give them a chance?" Jisoo says as they make they way over to Jennie.

"Oh please. All these rich preppy boys who do nothing but buy my attention? No thank you." She says sassily making Jisoo laugh.

"What do you want then?" Jisoo chuckles.

"I don't know. Someone exciting. Someone who makes me question things, takes me out on real adventures. Someone like—" she's cut off when her shoulder accidentally bumps into someone else's. She turns around to apologize but the passerby pays no mind. All she can see is a leather jacket with long blonde hair running down a strong back and broad shoulders. "...that."

"Do you even know her?" Jisoo chuckles.

"No. But I want to." Chaeyoung says, still watching the retreating form.

"What are you two nuns talking about?" Jennie interrupts slinging her arm over Jisoo's shoulder.

"Chaeng just had an epiphany." Jisoo jokes. She leans in, grabbing the lapels of Jennie's jacket. "Why do you smell like smoke?" She frowns. "Are you smoking again?"