The truth about Issac #11

I messed up. 

I made a character a while back that I've been calling my own, with the name "Izzy". I showed it to a friend and he said it looks pretty similar to a character off of a show called digimon.

My drawing

Character from the show

And oh my gosh was he right

And oh my gosh was he right. I had completely forgotten about this guy from digimon. It took a little thinking and I now realize why they look similar.

                                            ~A backstory nobody asked for ~

It took a little thinking and I now realize why they look similar. The reason why they look similar is because I actually drew my Izzy based off the original one when I was 7 or 8 and really obsessed with Digimon. When I fished Izzy I then changed up a few of his features like, removing his gloves, giving him goggles, changing his name etc.

When the series ended, my love for digimon ended. But I still had this rip off version of Izzy I continued to draw. And as I drew him over the years I had forgotten who I based him off, since I had forgotten digimon. So I just always thought that this was an ORIGINAL CHARACTER. So my conversations would have been like this if I was drawing Iz-Issac.

10 year old me: *happily drawing*

Friend: What are you drawing?

Me: Drawing a character named Issac, wanna see?

                              *shows friend picture*

Friend: He kind of looks familiar, isn't he from a tv show?

Me being stupid: NO. He is an ORIGINAL character.

Friend: *mutters* sure...———————————————————————————————————————— This won't stop me from continuing to draw Issac because I really do love the character. I just have to remember to not really call this an original character.

And sorry I kind rambled, I know for an art book your just supposed to post the part, say a word or two then move on to the next part XD.