Chapter 1/ MEETING

That day was the day he'd almost never forget...

Christian woke up ready for the day as usual. He jumped out of bed and took his shower comfortably. 'Same shit, every day.' He thought. Another day of the same boring people he sees everyday. Except for Wes of course. Wes was his best friend for years. Wes was the type of guy with no preferences, he just liked his women alive. Somewhat like his brother as well. Jerry had this undeniable way of getting himself into trouble and of course, Chris always has to save the day.

Chris got dressed in the boring old uniform that his school insisted on enforcing. Of course, he really couldn't argue with the school's policies. And even if he did, he wouldn't want to either. It would take much more than a crusade to make Chris feel lively again. The mediocrity that became his life was almost unbearable to some degree. What was worse was the school imposed him Most Popular Guy In School. Could that be anymore cliché, considering who his father is? 

Fredric Bennett was the Founder and CEO of one the biggest exportation businesses in the world. None of his family knew the details of the business, but they did know that without the business they would have nothing. Eleanor Bennett completed the family of four. She was a motherly figure to her two sons. She was the voice of reason, compassion, and love. 

This was Chris' life. Blue blood society, following blue blood societal rules. But today was special. He could feel it...

Chris walked out of his room fully dressed and walked into the kitchen to see his mother drinking coffee as usual. He walked over to his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning, Ma."

"Morning, Chris. Where's your brother?" Eleanor asked.

"I don't know. But he needs to hurry up. I don't want to be late." Chris said grabbing some toast and eating it. Jerry came bolting down the stairs not a moment later fully dressed. "Morning, Mom." He said. Chris grabbed his brother by the neck and proceeded to put him in a head lock. Jerry flailed about quite a bit trying to throw Chris off of him. "No rough housing in my kitchen!" Eleanor scolded at her two sons. Chris stopped moving and loosened his grip making it possible for Jerry to throw his arms off. "Why do you always have to mess with me?!" Jerry whined.

"Because I'm your brother." Chris answered. Chris grabbed his keys and headed to the door, his brother soon following after him. They bid their mother adieu before leaving the house and going to the car that belonged to Chris. The Aston Martin V8 Vantage was the sixteenth birthday present Chris wasn't expecting. But of course because Chris got one, Jerry was just expecting to get one too.  However, Chris knew that Francis would never give Jerry a car unless he got his grades together. Francis didn't want to reward imperfections. He only rewarded them when they made the family look good.

Chris drove all the way to school listening to the radio with his brother. They pulled into the parking lot and parked in the empty spot next to his best friend, Wes. "Chris! Finally!" Wes shouted obnoxiously. Chris laughed while getting out of the car and hugged his best friend since forever. "Morning, Jerry." Wes greeted but Jerry just waved nonchalantly at him before tuning himself out of their conversation slightly. "So, did you hear?"

"Wes, why are you always gossiping?"

"Its not my fault the ladies tell me everything." Jerry snorted before speaking, "What ladies?"

"Ha ha, your not funny J." Wes said while pushing Jerry. Jerry just laughed and Chris shook his head. "So what did you hear, Gossip Girl?" Chris asked.

"Well..."

"Hello, boys. Chris." Someone interrupted. The boys looked behind Wes to see Nichole Fitzgerald. Nichole had had a crush on Chris for the longest time and was pretty obvious about her affections. Chris, however, wasn't interested.

Nichole Fitzgerald was the daughter of Manuel Fitzgerald, Fredric's friend and business associate. And of course Fredric approved of Nichole wholeheartedly. Unfortunately for her, Chris didn't. Nevertheless, this didn't stop her from flirting endlessly and shamelessly every time she got the chance.

"How are you today, Chris?"

"See, um... its ok... the day just started but who knows. Maybe my luck might change." Chris answered awkwardly.

"Well, did you hear? We're getting new students."

"How did you hear about that?"

"Veronica told me."

"And how did Veronica find out?" Everybody looked at her as she stood there bumbling over her words.

"I... um... heard it... from somebody." Veronica stumbled. Everybody shook their heads at her while Nichole just rolled her eyes and chuckled nervously. "See you later, Chris." Nichole said and then promptly left go to her locker. Wes shook his head at Nichole and chuckled before grabbing hold of Chris' shoulder. "Nichole is a man eater." Wes chuckled.

A loud engine erupted out of nowhere, drowning out the many voices of of Chris' high school. The boys looked around to see two people on the back of a 1999 Honda VT750. The bike stopped in a parking spot and the two hopped off after the driver turned it off. The two of pulled off their helmets to reveal two girls that had every guy looking in awe.

These girls were different. Chris could tell that much. But the one that stood out was the most was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. She was short, beautiful, and from what he could see- rebellious. And her friend was pretty as well but a bit more tame from what he could tell.

The girl walked towards the school past Chris, knocking into his shoulder. "Sorry." Chris said.

"Yea, whatever." She walked away from the boys with Chris staring at her as she walked away. "She looks like trouble." Jerry said. Chris ignored him though. There was something about this girl. He had to have her. 

"Hey! What's your name?!" Chris shouted after her. The girl, however, just ignored him and kept walking. Wes laughed at his friend's attempt at charming the new girl. But he wasn't left without an answer. In fact, the girl with her turned around giggling and said "AJ! Her name is AJ!"