Unfuckingbelievable

Start from the beginning

"But what?" Logan asks after another silent moment. His voice was hoarse and broken sounding, the fight seemed to have drained from him too.

Swallowing thickly I looked up and the pure devotion and understanding in them shook me to my core. There was also something else shining so clearly there, something that I felt too but couldn't get the words out. Instead, I told him something which was as close to the words I could get. "But you make me feel Logan. Whenever I'm with you my chest doesn't feel so empty anymore. I...I push you away at every chance I get because being with you is terrifying. I've never been so scared to lose something in my entire life, then again nothing has ever meant as much to me as you do."

Sucking in a shaky breath, I felt my body tremble when I noticed that Logan's own eyes were glistening. "I can't pinpoint when and I don't know how but you walked into my heart like you belonged there, shattered my walls and lit my soul on fire."

We stood there for a while, just staring at each other. Long enough that when I regained my senses I noticed that our audience had slinked back to whatever shadows they came from.

I held my breath as Logan took a step forward and then another until he was directly in front of me. His hand lifted and I noticed he too had a slight tremor. When his hand touched my face I leaned into his warmth and a soft sigh left him.

"There is so, so much I want to tell you but I don't know how."

My green eyes collided with his dark brown ones and relief surged through me. "How about you just kiss me instead?"

Logan's lips quirked upwards before he gently pressed them against mine.

His lips were soft. Softer than I remembered which was stupid considering the last time we kissed was less than a couple of days ago. Leaning closer the kiss became harder and I could feel his barely-there stubble against my chin. The contrast of silky against rough did something to my body, making every nerve ending go haywire like I was functioning on overdrive.

"Want you." He murmured against my mouth.

I smiled into the kiss. "Then take me."

Logan reacted quicker than I thought possible. He pulled away,grabbing my hand as he dragged me back to his room in seconds.

After slamming his door. I was hastily shoved against it and Logan's tongue pushed its way into my mouth. He threaded his fingers through my hair and held on tight as though I might vanish if he let go.

The kiss started out as a mere contact point, a way to remind the other that they were here and that they were in this but as our tongue danced to a sensual rhythm, I kicked it up a notch. Lifting my hand I grabbed the back of Logan's neck and tugged him forward so that his entire body was pressed against me.

Logan groaned as if he was in agony and wretched his lips away. My head fell back against the door and I panted out a heavy breath as Logan's hands drifted up my body to rest on my shoulders.  His eyes locked with mine and I was pleased to notice the lost look he had from moments ago was replaced with one filled with bewilderment.

"Come on Princey, if this is any indication..." I ground myself against the obvious bulge in Logan's jeans, "You want me so what are you waiting for?"

He didn't reply, just focused on rubbing his hands up and down my upper arms. "Logan?" I said and his gaze finally flitted to mine. "Do you want this?"

Without hesitation he nodded, pressing his teeth into his swollen bottom lip. I groaned and Logan cursed. "Fuck, if you keep making sounds like that I'm going to come before we even get to the good stuff."