Family dinner

Shane's provo

We went up to Shane's room and it was really cute tho it was black and covered with band posters and he had a nice closet and cute giant bed it looked like it could fit 5 people in the bed like holly dam. "hey babe can I take a shower before dinner? " Yea baby girl can I join you? no I have to look good for them made the dinner Kay baby. 😞fine ok I just missed you baby girl. yea ik. I love you tho baby. I love you to baby girl. "Fine you can come but no funny business ok cuz dinner is almost ready. "yessssss yessss I love u and no promises. we headed to the bathroom and started to get in dress.

Sexual content beware

We were getting in as the warm water hit my back I moaned in pleasure and I guess shane liked it because he wispeared "are you trying to turn me on?" maybe. just then he turns me around so that I'm looking at him and he looks down and his dick is right near my vigian and he just picks up my legs and sticks it in and starts to kiss my nipples making them hard then going to the other one and making that one hard then licking to make them soft again. he. Brings his soft lips up to mine and starts to kiss it was so hungry in was intoxicating I just wanted to fuck him hard right now. jut as he started to kiss down my neck were heard "lovebirds dinners done." "shit" Iwispear. he puts me down and says were not down here we will finish later! that's if I let you baby boy. oh I know you will princess so don't act like you won't go be in to this u can't not want to be touched by this. whatever lets get dress. we get out I put on a nice and men t shirt an black skinnys. shane puts his green day shirt on an gray skinnes on. then we go eat with the fam.