Am i jealous?

Shane's Provo-

I was showing off for Shana but she was to busy talking to my brother this is so not cool she's mine not his I called dibs I saw her first. wait what am I thinking? am I jealous? of course I'm jealous she mine. I can't wait to change into my werewolf so I can just find my mate and live happyly ever after with her I bet she's beautiful but until then I got Shana and no ones gonna take her away from me now. I walk over to Shana. hey I see you met my brother." do they really beat you up all these years Shane. I sayed quiet. "please tell me I'm not going to hurt you." " Alright fine but they do but it's ok don't worry I'll be fine." I can't just not worry I care about you a lot to not worry I know we just met in all but I do care about you a lot." And then she kisses me on the cheek like yes I felt sparks even know it was on the cheek. then the only thing in my head is like how do I make her mine? I should ask her out alright I'm gonna do it. "princess?" Yes Shane. willyougooutwithmelikeonadate?

"Ok say it slower Shane." Alright princess will you go out with me on a date? she says quiet a little bit and I frown a little then she says yes. I smile like a dimwit. then I say let's get you home so your mom don't freak out ." let's go home."