letter one.

dear diary,

i know how stupid and cliche this is and that writing letters about my life to a emotionless blank-paged book is seemingly uninteresting, but my mom said so.

and i do not disobey my mother.

she told me that "writing about my life will make it easier to deal with things, and make you a happier person."

well, you know what? fuck you. i'm generally unhappy most of the time and i'm comfortable with that. thanks.

she also mentioned how i needed to find friends, and that writing might help with my social skills. for your information, my social skills are perfectly fine, i just simply choose not to use them. and i'm okay with having almost no friends, that just means i don't have to worry about buying them things.

and i'm okay with that.

so, yes, i guess you could say i am a unhappy teenager who is anti-social and basically classifies music as her friend, but c'mon, i could be doing drugs like half of the people at my school, so i feel like i'm doing pretty well.

and i don't try and get close to people, there is simply too much to risk.

so i just kind of float about, minding my own business.

and i'm perfectly fine with that.

just remember, i did not do this out of my own will.

my mom said so.

so, goodbye? do you even say goodbye to diary's? fuck it.

with love (note the sarcasm),

mercury.

-

wow. bet you werent expecting that, huh?

yeah, shes really different compared to the other characters, but i wanted it like that because i didnt want to feel like j was just rewriting the same emotions from the first two books, so i completely changed the feeling.

i dont know, i think shes pretty cool. shes sassy, and hey, thats cool.

and also, i wont be posting for a while because i'm going on a short hiatus. sorry, but i'll be back really soon.

goodbyeee, love you guys. xx