Chapter 5

Jasmine started panicking as it seems she did not know about Deena's true form. Deena started running towards us. Mario dropped her through a portal, opened a new one in the sky, and made her fall.

If Jasmine didn't know about her why did she tell her about me.

Deena lunges at me and I jump in the air as high as I can. She grabbed my leg and tosses me across the the field in mid air. I quickly flew through a portal into Mario's arms, I'm glad he has these quick instincts. After he lets me down, Deena managed to find a weapon and she started swinging it at us trying to hit us. Kia snapped her fingers and the weapon appeared into her hands.

"How do we stop her?!" I yelled as we continued fighting.

"We have to knock her out, by hitting the back of her head!!" Pink said flying into the air.

Deena snatches Kia, I yell trying to think of what I can do to help. Mario quickly made a portal for Kia to try to jump through, but Deena reacted fast. She put her free hand through the portal and grabbed Mario. Pink flew around her head trying to stop her, but Deena used Kia to smack Pink out of the air. I started getting angry, I let my true form unfold, and I start screaming. As I scream my body is lifted off the ground and all of the glass cups are broken into a million pieces.

I tighten my fists, close my eyes, and I lunge my hands forward. All the glass takes off at the speed of light and cuts Deena everywhere. Each piece tearing skin on her face, on her body, and she drops everyone. I release and take a deep breath falling back to the ground. They hurry and try to get Deena while she's down.

"Why would she bring Jasmine here if Jasmine didn't know about her being a werewolf?" I yell as I watch everyone fight out of breath.

"Where is Jasmine?!" Mario stopped in his tracks looking around.

I look around the field to see Jasmine in the distance running to her car. If she goes and tell anyone what she's seen, we're all done for.

"She's heading to her car trying to leave!" I said starting to run after her.

Deena stopped in her tracks and took off after Jasmine. Deena beats me there and snatches Jasmine into her large claws. She takes her nail that has green slime on it, it looks like, and digs it into Jasmine's skin.

"NO!" Pink and Mario yell at the same time.

"Help meeee!" Jasmine yelled in pain as Deena continue running her claws through her skin.

Deena howled as Jasmine fainted from too much blood loss. Deena put Jasmine on her back and took off running into the darkness. The further away she got, the quieter it grew. All of us out of breath, staring in silence, and I look to Pink.

"What just happened?!" I panicked.

"She clawed her, essentially turning Jasmine into a werewolf as well. If that was her whole plan there's no telling how many others she's turned or planning to turn!!" Pink yells, then she lunges a huge rock across the field.

So much for my training, but I've never done what I just did before. I need to learn how to use my abilities without having to be angry.

Everyone started walking back to the car and I stood in the middle of the field not moving an inch. I clenched my fists tight. Someone grabs my hand, unclenches them, and holds it. Mario, he was keeping me from getting angry.

"You want to stay, don't you?" He asked

I nodded my head yes as Kia put her hand on my shoulder. I take a deep breath and turn to Pink who was looking down at the ground.

"I feel like I failed, I don't want to fail you," she says.

I grab her hands and we look at each other.