[Piko] The start of a new year

AN: Wow look i'm actually updating, I hope you guys enjoy!!

As Piko walked into the school he slightly looked around at the other kids he had grown up with, and unlike Flower and Fukase who could only remember who people were by weird nicknames, Piko actually took the time to learn his classmates names.
There was Len, who spent like 90% of this time flirting with unsuspecting girls, and the other 10% annoying his sister, Rin.
Then on the opposite side of the spectrum we have Miki and her friends. He's known Miki ever since I was a kid, she's always been like an older sister to him, and she knows all of his secrets. Even if he doesn't tell her, somehow she manages to find out.
The sound of the warning bell snapped Piko out of his thoughts as he quickly said goodbye to his friends and headed to his first class.
The rest of the day went by quickly and before he knew it it was lunch. Piko met up with his friends and they all sat down on the grass.
"I swear to god what kind of a teacher gives a project on the first day?" Fukase grumbled angrily. "And what's worse is that I have to work with Len"
"Len isn't that bad." Oliver stated, his voice very quiet compared to Fukase.
"I swear to god his ego is higher than the empire state building. He thinks he's so fucking hot" Piko laughed at how angry Fukase was when he slightly realized that Flower wasn't eating anything. Fukase was the first to point it out.
"You should eat, Flower" Fukase looked her dead in the eyes, as if there was some sort of unspoken agreement between the two. Fukase has known Flower before Piko had so naturally there were something's Fukase knew about Flower that Piko didn't. But that didn't make Piko any less curious.
Actually Fukase was the one who had pulled this group together for a project one day back in 7th grade, and they all kinda just stuck together since.
Piko met Fukase in the 5th grade. All of Piko's friends at that time were older than him, so when they went to middle school he was left behind, and Fukase being the kind person he is made it his mission to befriend Piko.
"I'm not hungry" The sound Flower's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.
"Food is important V" Piko said, pulling out his old nickname for her. When him and Flower first met he could barely say the name Flower without laughing. It just sounded so girly to him, and Flower was about as far from girly as a person could get. So for a while he just called her V, but Piko barely used the nickname.
"Fine.." She reluctantly agreed and started to eat her food. She had always had a soft spot for the nickname.
"What were we talking about before?" Fukase asked trying to brighten the mood a bit.
"How you had to work on a project with Len." Oliver quietly stayed.
"Oh yeah, I can't believe I'm stuck working with him. I swear to god all he wants to do is get some poor girl to f**k his horny a**"
"Fukase!" Oliver scolded.
"What? Its the truth." Fukase said, laughing slightly. Piko rolled his eyes playfully and looked around at his group.
He was glad to be back here will all of them.

————————BONUS————————

Fukase felt like the rest of the day went by fast and before he knew it he was waiting for his friends so they could walk home. He noticed Oliver come out of his classroom and wave to him.
"Are Flower and Piko here yet?" The cute, blonde haired boy asked, looking up at Fukase. He shook his head.
"Sadly the lovebirds are nowhere to be found." Oliver laughed at his comment.
"technically they're not dating." Oliver pointed out.
"Not yet, but they totally like eachother" Fukase said in response.
"You really think so?" Oliver asked. Fukase nodded in response and turned away from Oliver to wave to Piko and Flower, who were walking towards them.
"What are you guys talking about?" Flower asked as she got closer.
"Nothing important, right Ollie?" Fukase said turning towards the boy next to him.
"Nope, nothing at all." Oliver said, smiling. Piko looked at them suspiciously, but didn't comment on it.

AN: I included a bonus to make up for my lack of updating. Also might I add, Fukase totally has a crush on Oliver. Also Wow 740 words, i feel proud of myself. also i wrote this entire thing at 3 am so if it's really shitty i apologize.