Chapter 9

ALEX POV

"MON-EL BE CAREFUL WITH HER, WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG" I yelled to Mon-El.

Of course he didn't listen I could see he was so scared for Kara, and I couldn't blame him but I wasn't going to let my baby sister and her babies die. I was going to do everything in my power to make sure that my Kara was safe and okay. As soon as I get to the med bay, I hook her up to the machines. Her pressure was dropping exponentially and was scared for her life, but I had to get all the bad thoughts of my head and focus on the one thing that mattered the most. Saving my baby sister.

I couldn't deliver the twins because Kara was barely six months pregnant, they had very few chances of surviving. I didn't know what to do I was left completely in shock, I was motionless. Mon-el was screaming my name, and he continued to shout things I couldn't quite hear, I was too afraid.

"ALEX, ALEX DO SOMETHING, SHE'S DYING FOR RAOS SAKE. YOU CANT LET HER DIE. YOU CANT!!!" Was the last thing I heard him telling me.

By now Winn is in the room now too. I can see tears forming in his eyes, dropping tear by tear Winn couldn't believe what he saw. I don't blame him I couldn't move.

I was supposed to always watch out and take care of Kara, and the time I had to fulfill my job I couldn't move. I can't believe what I'm doing, I try to snap out of it but I'm drowning in my own thoughts, thinking on how on earth am I going to save her and how I failed my baby sister completely.

I see Johnn entering the room screaming at me, telling me to focus, to calm down but I still couldn't react.

"Alex, ALEX, listen to me. Kara needs you right now and you are the only one who can help her. Listen to me you can do this. Everything will be okay"

Somehow Johnn could snap me out of my thoughts and I put myself into action. Kara is not going to die on my watch I'm never going to let that happen.

BECAUSE I FEEL VERY BAD ABOUT NOT UPLOADING IN A LONG TIME HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER ENJOY!!!