Chapter 6

MON-EL POV

"Imra"

As I was holding Kara in my arms I remembered everything.

"Mon-El?? What's going on who is Imra?"

"You won't understand I need to get to her she is in trouble, I can't let her die"

As I said that I could see Kara's eyes watering I couldn't bare looking at her, she looked broken. But I couldn't let the girl who has saved me all this time die. I was desperate I didn't know were to start looking.

Johnn enteres the room and as soon as he entered I asked him where my ship was, as soon as I asked he told me were it was and i super sped to it. Kara stood there frozen with tears in her eyes and I could hear Alex telling her to sit down because of something, I didn't exactly know what but Alex was sure as hell worried. But the only thing that mattered right now was Imra, our ships system had failed and that is why I woke up out of my hyper sleep, and I feared Imra's could fail to. When I got to her she was dying because of the fail, i immediately reacted and broke the crystal and she fell on me luckily she was still alive, i don't know what i would have done if she had died.

The DEO doctors immediately took Imra to Alex's lab to make sure everything was okay. I turned around and found a very confused Kara she looked heartbroken, and I still had a lot of explaining to do.

"Mon-El, who is she?"

"Kara, I don't know how to explain this, but when I had to escape from earth I somehow found my self in the future, where I met Imra, and she helped me heel and keep living"

"But it's only been six months, how can you have been in the future?"

Something was off with Kara I could tell in the way she looked at me, like she had a big secret she wanted to tell me but somehow she couldn't get herself to say anything.

"Kara it's been six months for you, but for me it has been 6 years"