Ch 2

Toby Pov

"Tobias, Beatrice come inside now," Bea's mom says

"Come on Toby I smell dauntless cake," Bea says

"Dauntless cake where," I ask

She grabs my hand and starts to run.

"Come on silly, remember we're having a sleepover tonight, " Bea says

We ran inside as if our life's depended on it and Bea was right there was Dauntless cake.

"Yay," I said

"You sure love Dauntless cake Toby," Bea said as I devoured the Dauntless cake.

Time lapse

"Come on Toby chose a movie already," Bea says

I pulled out frozen.

"Toby is that frozen" Bea asked

"Yes it is" I replied

she knocked on the table and started to sing.

"Elsa, do you want to build a snowman come on let's go and play I never see you anymore come out the door it's like you've gone away we used to be best buddy's and now we're not I wish you would tell me why do you want to build a snowman it doesn't have to be a snowman"

"Go away Anna," I said

"Okay bye," she said

We started laughing.

"Put in the movie already," she said

I put in the movie and join Bea on the couch.

We sat there watching the movie and I enjoyed every single second of it.

Time lapse

"Guy's time for bed," Bea's mom says

We race up to Bea's room and get under the covers.

"Mom can you tell Toby and me one of your stories," Bea asks

"Okay Beatrice, it was a cold winters day on the snow played a boy and a girl. the boy was tall, brunette, and strong but sweet. The girl, on the other hand, was blonde, short, and not very strong. The girl was bullied the boy didn't know until that day in the snow. the bullies came up and started teasing her then he spoke up and said stop. they replied did you say something. he replied yes stop picking on my friend. or what you go cry to your mom the bullies say. no, I I" he stammered. That's what we thought. the bullies were gone the girl thanked the boy and they eventually took the bullies down but that's another story."

"Nice story mom" be a says

"Thanks, ms. Prior" I say

She tucked us in and said goodnight then left.

"Good nite Bea," I say

"Nite Toby," she says