•| 46 |•

Mulai dari awal

I started crying.

So much for distracting myself.

"Oh honey" my mom walks up to me and pulls me in her warm embrace.

"What's wrong?, is it something to do with Blake?" She asks

The mention of him name just made me sob harder.

Ugh, I hate this. Can't I just hold back my tears? I was doing it so well before.

"I'm fine" I pull away wiping tears

"I'm fine" I assure her but it sounded like I was assuring myself more.

You're fine Ava, everything good.

"If you want to talk about it, I'll be right here for you" my mom rubs my back and sighs.

I nod and start to head up the stairs to my room. "Oh and Ava, we'll talk about you skipping class later" my mom playfully glares at me.

I laugh and nod my head walk to my room and shutting the door.

I can see through Blake's room and he's not here right now.

I walk to my bathroom and shut my door and take a quick shower to clear my head.

I change into a shirt and some sleeping shorts and put my hair in a bun before I jump in bed and try to sleep because I was tired.

I fall asleep with the thought of a certain blue eyed guy.

***

"Sweetie, get up dinner is ready" my mom shakes me slightly.

I groan but open my eyes and head down the stairs to the dining room. I might have slept for quite a long time.

I sit down on the table with my sister, Dad and Mom.

"So, you mom told me that you weren't feeling good, is everything alright with you and Blake?" Dad asks

"Yeah everything is fine, just things from school is stressing me. That's all" I lie

"Alright, just know if you need anything we're here to help you" my mom adds in.

I nod my head and we start to eat our food, dad asking us different questions to Sophia and I.

Once I was done eating my food I excused myself. I put my plate in the sink and walked back up to my room.

While walking up the stairs I glance at the clock that was in the living room and the time was already 10 minutes to 9.

I lock my bedroom door shut and I lay down in bed and stare at the ceiling letting my thoughts consume me.

I really should have forced Blake to listen to me, I should have followed him out of that bathroom when I had the chance to.

This is all my fault, if I hadn't become friends with Vincent them this whole thing wouldn't have happened. Blake never liked Vincent in the first place, I should have listened to him when he said he had a bad feeling about him. But I never gave it a though. Now look where I am, I'm crying over a boy.