So much for saying that I'll lay low and finish high school without any drama or problems.

"He doesn't want to listen to me" I mumble and wipe a tear that slips from my eye.

"It's fine, you can try talking to him during lunch, for now let's head to class" Rose says and drapes her arms over my shoulder and pulls me down the hallways to our next class.

This is not going to be easy.

***

It was lunch, the day was going by so slow. I wasn't really paying any attention in any of my classes. The only thing I was focusing on was how I was going to get Blake to talk to me or even listen to what actually happened.

I was sitting with Rose, she was talking about something but I zoned out when she started talking.

"Right?" Rose says

"What?" I ask I'm confusion

"She shouldn't have gone to that house right?" Rose says

Play along Ava.

"Oh yeah...right, she shouldn't have" I nod my head

"Wrong!, I wasn't even talking about a house, I just wanted to see if you were paying attention to anything that I was saying" Rose states

"Oh.." I mumble

"Ava...look I know you want to talk to Blake, he'll come for lunch. Calm down, everything would be fine" Rose sighs and pats my back.

Yeah...everything would be fine, I shouldn't stress out. It'll be just fine.

Nothing was fine. Lunch is over and Blake didn't come for lunch at all.

I have the right to stress out now.

I decided to skip last class with was health and I decided to go home because I was stressing out a lot. He should at least let me explain myself. I don't want to cry, I shouldn't cry. I'm fine everything would be just fine.

I park my car outside and I walk up to my door. I close the door behind me and to my shock I see my mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

Isn't she supposed to be at work?

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"I wasn't feeling good so I decided to not go to work, you dad would cover in for me" she says

My dad and mom work in the same company so they did the same thing.

"Oh are you feeling alright now? Do you need anything?" I ask her

I'll try and distract myself from Blake for now.

"I'm fine, but are you alright?" My mom asks me

Do you ever have that moment where you're trying to hold in your tears and your doing good at it but then someone asks you if you alright and then everything just comes out, like the tears don't stop? Yeah that's what happened at that very moment.