He turned his head slowly. "Hm?" His breath hitched when he saw who was behind him.

"N-no..." He whispered as he tightened his grip on his phone.

It was none other than Tomura Shigaraki standing there with an eerie smirk. "Hello there."

Izuku took one step back. "V-v-villain." He lowered his phone.

"Izuku? Izuku, are you there?" Inko asked through the line. The green haired boy looked at his phone hesitantly.

Shigaraki smirked, "Tell your mother goodbye and hang up."

Out of pure panic, Izuku raised the phone to his ear. He gulped, seeming to struggle with this. "Hey, Mom...I have to go now. My battery is dying, okay?"

Izuku squeezed his eyes shut as he heard his mother reply.

"Oh, okay then. I'll see you right now then...I love you, Izuku."

He struggled to fight the tears coming to his soft green eyes. "Mm hm, love you too, Mom." He pressed the hang up button and looked up, only to get shoved into the alleyway next to them.

He stumbled and turned, facing the villain with fear in his eyes.

Shigaraki held out his hand. "Give it to me."

Izuku shook his head. "No." Shigaraki stepped forward and put his hand around Izuku's neck, keeping one finger up so he wouldn't kill him just yet.

He clicked his tongue. "Wrong answer. Give me the phone, Midoriya, before I kill you."

Izuku grunted, trying to slip out of the villain's grip. He was forced to comply and he dropped the cell phone into Shigaraki's palm.

Shigaraki nodded and let go of him. "Good boy." Izuku frowned, "What do you want from me? Why did you-"

"You'll find out soon, Izuku Midoriya." Shigaraki stepped back.

That was the last thing Izuku heard before his vision went black and he went unconscious.

...

A few hours after being knocked out, Izuku woke up. He gasped loudly as if he forgot how to breathe. He felt the ground was cold and rough under him. A dim light flickered, the only source of light in the room.

Izuku moved his hand up only to wince when he touched the bump on his head. He looked around and gradually sat up.

"Where am I?" He shivered as he got this weird chill up his spine. He wrapped his arms around himself then he remembered.

Wait...the villain. Shigaraki. He knocked me out. He must've taken me here.

His breathing got faster as he started becoming aware of the situation he was in.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening." His eyes went down. The sound of a door made him yelp in surprise and scurry back against the wall.

Shigaraki came into the room, shutting the door behind him. "Hello, Izuku. It seems you finally woke up."

The boy didn't respond. He only kept his gaze downward. "You're probably wondering why I brought you here. Those questions you have in that head of yours will be answered eventually."

"Is my Mom okay?" Izuku suddenly asked, looking up hopefully. Shigaraki took off the black hood he had over his head. "She is. For now. We won't hurt her if you behave yourself and do exactly what I say." He made his way toward him.

Izuku whimpered and his lip quivered. He didn't want to cry, but he was close to it. He had never been kidnapped and he had no idea how to deal with this problem.

"For now," Shigaraki went on as the sound of chains rattling followed his words. Izuku glanced up and his mouth opened; however, no words came out.

Shigaraki grabbed Izuku and pinned him to the ground. The smaller male yelped as he hit the back of his head a little.

Shigaraki chuckled as he wrapped the chain around one of Izuku's wrists slowly. "I'd enjoy getting to know you better, Izuku." He pulled the chain tightly to fasten it.

Izuku yelped and flinched while the villain took out a knife. "Let's have some fun, shall we?~" his eyes filled with complete fear as the knife got closer to his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Oof. Now this is a chapter! I know that ending might sound a little different than what's actually happening lol.
I hope you liked it and tell me whatcha think in the comments. If you liked it, please vote! I appreciate it all. Thank you for reading