The Talented Mr. Kipling

"Jessie, I have a huge problem

"Jessie, I have a huge problem. I love my photography class." Emma whined holding the project paper out to her.

"Okay, I know I'm new at this nanny thing, but not seeing the problem." She responded.

"The problem is I got the worlds laziest partners for this project."

"You call it lazy," I started off leaning against the door.

"We call it selective participation." Luke finished. "Now Jessie, give me pouty nanny." He held the camera up to take a picture while Jessie made a face. "That was more constipated nanny, but I can touch it up. I can't believe I get school credit for taking pictures of cute girls."

"We're taking pictures of flora and fauna." I told him with my 'what-the-frick' look.

"Ooh, I hope those are hot Latin twins."

"I'm disowning you."

"Do you have an off switch?" Jessie asked him.

"Yup, you wanna try and find it?"

"Nope. Okay, we are going to the park. That way you can work on your assignment and Ravi can take Mr. Kipling for a walk. Or a slither. Or whatever he does." Jessie declared walking out of his room.

"Nuh, na, na, no, no, no. We can not take Mr. Kipling for a walk." Ravi protested.

"If Mrs. Chesterfield sees him, she'll throw a hissy fit," Emma explained.

"She's the head of the condo board." Luke added for emphasis.

"And a real pain in the ashram." Ravi pointed out.

"Oh, is she the lady downstairs that's always holding that homely baby?"

"It's a dog." I told her.

"You're telling me, someone whomped that child with the ugly stick."

"She means it's a Chihuahua." Emma corrected.

"It's Cha-hideous. Look, Ravi I'm not going to let some old grouch keep you from walking your pet."

"We can ask Tony to see if the coast is clear." I pointed out.

"I'm on it." Tonys voice crackled through the intercom.

"Tony, are you eavesdropping again?" Jessie demanded.

"Now that I've looked up the word: yes."

hey_jessie

Jessie pressed the elevator button and ushered us all in. She began checking everybody had everything when Kipling smacked her with his tail.

"Woah! Keep your tail to yourself."

"Yeah, she's mine." Luke objected.

"She's a person not an object, she can't be owned." I slapped him upside the head while I said this.