New York, New Nanny

Jade's POV

Jade's POV

"Don't worry so much sis, you're going to rock the Science Fair." I told my older sister as I helped her put the planets on her Solar System.

"Thanks Jade. I really want mom and dad to be there." Emma said nervously.

"They said they'll be there." I shrugged fiddling with Saturn.

"Yeah I guess. I mean- Luke be careful with that!" Emma stopped mid sentence glaring at something next to me. I looked over to see my twin Luke poking around the moon. He looked up and caught my eye before smirking and grabbing it.

"Like give me back the moon." I sighed.

"Gotta catch me first, Dee." I giggled slightly before lunging to get the moon. He dodged and began running away, Emma and I hot on his heels.

"Luke, give me back my moon!" Emma yelled.

"No way!" He objected.

"I need it for my solar system."

"I'll show you a moon." He began to pull down his pants before Emma shoved him onto some redhead on the couch. He crawled over her and Emma did too as she chased him, Ravi and I followed their lead and crawled over her. Emma began hitting Luke with the pillow and I watched the scene and laughed.

"Don't just laugh Jade, help me!" He protested.

"Fine." I shrugged and grabbed a pillow so I could hit Emma.

"Siblings please. Violence is never the solution." Ravi pleaded, Emma and I shared a look before we hit Ravi with the pillows. "Oh heck with the nonviolence. I'm on you like stripes on a tiger!" We all began hitting each other. Ravi ended up getting hit by Emma, Luke began hitting me.

"This is so not fair!" I protested blocking my face. The red headed girl from earlier managed to get Luke away from and pushed him on the couch.

"I'm Luke, and you are?" My twin flirted.

"Way too old for you." She sassed.

"Ha! Rejected." I snorted before pouncing on Luke to hit him with the pillow as payback.

"Do you kids fight like this in front of your parents?" She asked. We stopped when we heard the elevator ding to witness Mom and Dad kissing.

"Sometimes, But they never come up for air lone enough to notice." Zuri answered before we ran over to greet our busy parents.

"Hey guys we missed you so much!" Mom yelled over our excuses greetings.

"And we brought presents!" Dad said excitedly making us cheer. Zuri pulled the Redhead over to the couch and announced;

"This is Jessie. I want her to be our new nanny."

"So do I." Luke added in a singsong voice.

"Nanny Kay quit? Did she say anything before she left?" Mom asked.