"Poor Rose"

"We should apologise to everyone. They are all scared and worried"

"Yeah, we did scare them"

"Debbie..."

"Hmm"

"I promise you, I won't fight like that hereafter"

"Me too"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Jack, I don't think that brat is taking care of my child. I feel Debbie is the one who is into that relationship but Miller isn't"

"I think that too, Beth"

"What do we do? I want my Debbie to be happy. I fear she will suffer"

"She should do something that'll make Lou completely under her control"

"But what? That spoiled bitch doesn't listen to my child. She is more obedient to Tamera than my Debbie. I am sure they have an affair"

"Yeah I think that too. And one of our informers said that today he saw Lou and Tammy speaking near the shores outside her building. Debbie wasn't aware of it I am sure. Then they went inside. And probably something might have happened. Tammy went out but was sad according to him"

"Homewrecker. I want her away from my child's life. Do something"

"They are close friends. So, whatever we do, should emotionally separate them, not some threats or blackmailing"

"What do you mean?"

"Means Lou should go away from Tammy. Emotionally. Or more like Lou should be broken by Tammy or vice versa"

"How?"

"If they have any affair, Tammy won't allow Lou to be happy with Debbie. She won't like it when Lou spends time with Debbie. They'll fight. So, we need to make sure Debbie and Lou are happy"

"What do we do?"

"Hmm let them spend time with each other only. No interference from Tammy or anyone else"

"How do we do that?"

"Their honeymoon is still pending"

"Oh yeah. Make arrangements. I want them to go to their honeymoon. Let them spend as many days or months they want outside this state, or country or continent"

"Hmm, it depends on Lou too. What if she refuses?"

"Will see what happens. Also, I am worried for my child. What if Lou does something to Debbie? So, we will also be going"

"With them? I don't think..."

"Not with them. They should not know we are following them. We will spy on them without their knowledge"

"Hmm. Fine. I will arrange for everything. You call Debbie and order her"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Hey Debbie, wake up. It's morning", Lou said sitting on Debbie's bed.

Debbie didn't respond. Just curled up more.

"Hey wake up", Lou said leaning on Debbie. Debbie just pulled her closer and made her sleep next to her. Then Debbie wrapped her arm around Lou and snuggled. For a second Lou's heartbeat raised. It's not something that is common between friends.

"Debbie... C'mon. Wake up honey"

"No... Let's sleep. You too sleep", Debbie mumbled against Lou's skin which gave goosebumps to Lou.