2: Yandere mode

(Y'all I've noticed something. Is Natus actually the only Japanese one I Fairy Tail, cuz they all have like American names and we know He has Natsu. And Natsu In Japanese means summer to y'all weirdos out there. Well his damn last name ain't much of Japanese, but ya know)

Lucy:
"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me" Natsu looked at me I smirk "I thought you where American" we laughed together "HEY BABE" I yelled to Mira and she ran up to me "hi darling. How are you? Oh Natsu~ how was Laxus?" Natsu walked away "well anyway I'm good. How are you? Shall we go on a another date?" She nodded "that would be great. I'll come over to you when I know I can" she walked away "I hate watching you leave, but I love watching you go" I bit my lips as I looked at her thighs.

"Horny much?" Natus was back "no" he smirked "lies" I rolled my eyes "I just love her" I smiled at her working. I looked at Natsu "so you have a crush on anyone?" Natsu sigh and look down "no" I rolled my eyes "what about Laxus?" He looked at Laxus "no that was a one time thing. I don't have feelings for anyone" he sigh some more "well i couldn't care less" I turned my attention to Mira again. She was washing the counters.

I was so happy just seeing her "I want her to clean me like that" I covered my mouth. Waiting for Natsu to use it against me, but it never came. I looked at him some more. He looked sad. I did feel bad "okay Natus listen here. Mira and i are going on a date" I waved Mira over and she came running  "something the matter?" I nodded "Natsu wants some love. Let's take him on our date to find him a lover" she nodded "that'd be awesome. I could make ships" she jumped while laughing.

"No thanks" she stoped "pardon me bitch?" Natsu looked at both of us "I SAID NO" he walked out. We where shocked, but just let him go anyway "so what do you wanna do on our date number 2?" We planed and planed.

Later:

We ended up in an amusement park. It was a damn blast. We took all the rides. Well some were really scary others were so chill. We were there for hours. We snacked, we took most of the rides over and over. Till we had enough.

(Damn I wish I was with them. Oh and btw I'm confused of 'Where' and 'were' I don't know when to use them, can someone help me?)

We enjoyed every second, we also heard there was gonna be a concert. So we waited an listened to it. The guy that was singing was awesome "he's so good looking" I heard Mira say and I got furious "what do you mean?" She giggled "he is just very handsome and hot" I wanted to kill him right now. I got into my Yandere mode 'he's not handsome in a few hours' I smiled to myself.

(Yandere mode fully activated)

I and Mira gave each other kisses, we made out "I love you Mira" she smiled "I love you too Lucy" we hugged. When I waved goodbye I saw the bastard go off stage.

I walked up to him "umm hi. You where really good. And you are so handsome" I wanted to puke "oh really" I nodded. He took his arm around me. I offered to walk him home "thanks young lady" he and I had gone to bar and he got drunk "my golden opportunity" I walked him to and alleyway "sit down I'll get you some water. He nodded. I came back with gasoline and fake tumbled. It poured all over him "huh?" I apologized fake obviously.

"Oh I'm so so sorry. I'll get you a tissue" he nodded and as I left I pulled out a match. I lit it and threw it on the poor man "that's what ya get for making my girl say you're handsome. He screamed and I fled the scene.

While walking I smelled like smoke and gas. I still had my gas can and matches "we don't want no evidence do we now" I smiled psychotic. I went to the canal very very very far from my home so they wouldn't suspect me. I tired a rock to the gas tank and dropped it. I went to the forest and burned my clothes. I took a shower using all the soap I had to not smell lIt was a good day" I laughed.