😈USSR x reader😈

Requested by: LittleBerry88

I love USSR X3 (to all of you little shits saying that "USSR is yours" calm the fuck down. I'm not implying that 'i own him'. I like his design and personality but god, I'm not fucking obsessed like you assholes. and really? you're going to kill me? shame on you. shame)

Anyway yeah USSR my not be the most liked character because of history so if you don't like him just leave 🐟

Send love to littleberry88 for requesting this ❤️❤️❤️

This also has some smut so :p

Art is mine ;)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Give it back!" You yelled at America 

"You gotta reach it shortie" He yelled hold in the necklace you got as a gift from USSR, high above your head

You tried to grab it by jumping then tried pulling his arm towards you but he was to strong. America always does this, just because you were a foot shorter than him. (Sorry if your tall :p) 

"You heard her burger face give it back" you heard a deep voice come from behind you.

America's head shot up. He he to look up to stare you to the eyes of the russian that stood towering behind you. (Soviet Union is russian what a big supprise :/ ) 

America looked shamefully away from you and the tall ruski. He lowered his arm and opened his hand to give you the necklace. You grabbed it and ran to USSR to hug him. America looked at you hugging USSR  and his cheeks turned a light pink. 

America had lined you for a while now but USSR has liked you first. And to be honest you liked USSR way more than America. 

"Thanks Soviet" you say, your voice muffled by his thick coat. (Thicc) 

Ame turned around and left your house. 

You looked confused at him but looked back to USSR. He towered over you by at least two feet. (He is a big boi) 

"Anything for you, моя любовь" He said patting your head.

Now some may ask, what did he just say? Well, I have no clue! He won't tell me. It sucks, he won't even tell anyone. Germany had a guess but turns out he was super far  from what it really meant.

"Come on sovi! Tell me what it means!" You say. (Just pretend you don't know what google translate is) 

He shakes his head. " нет, I can't tell you it would ruin my secret" he said picking you up and throwing you on the couch. 

"Hey! Don't throw me!" You say watching him walk over to the couch and sit down.

"мои извинения моя любовь" (my apologies) he said and turned the tv on.

"What would you like to watch?" He said looking at you

You just stared into his eyes.

"моя любовь?" He said waving a hand in front of your eyes

Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped as you finally figured it out.

"I know what you just said! Я люблю тебя Means I love you right?! And где моя шляпа means where is my hat! And if you take the words from both of those, based on what you told me, your saying 'my love'!!" You said and stared at him waiting for him to correct you or say your right.

"Well your not wrong, but it really took you that long?" He asked chuckling 

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you or Germany, or Britain or.." you got cut off by his hand

" I get it, and my love you are not stupid" he said and moved his hand so he could kiss you.

You kissed back but when he pulled away you said "ты любишь меня?" (do you love me)

"Of course! Why do you think I would call you моя любовь?" He said rubbing your back

"Oh hush" you said and snuggled up to him.

He grabbed you and set you on his lap. You curled up to his chest and you heard him make a weird noise. You look up to him and he is blushing.

"Are you okay?" You ask and he nods in response.

You turn your eyes to the tv. You shuffle around to try and get comfy and USSR makes another weird noise. 

You look up at him and he is blushing even harder. 

"Uhh Soviet? You don't look to well are you okay?" You ask again. You turn your body, still in his lap, to face him and he moans. You raised an eyebrow and then felt the bulge on your butt. 

Whoopsie daisy! You had sat in his dick and by moving around had turned him on. Good job y/n. 

(Me realizing the whole first part with America was pointless) 

You move a little to test your theory. He made that noise and looked into your eyes

"Y/n keep moving please.." he said begging for you to rock your hips on his dick. 

You blushed and he put his hands in your hips moving them. He moaned and said "l-like this". You started to move in your own and he let go of your hips. He was grunting and moaning when you had adjusted your self in accident so that your clit was tubing against his dick. (Y'all still have your clothes in just be patient) you started to rub a little faster and this had been to much for USSR as he had bitten down in his scarf to muffle a loud moan. He shot his hands to your shoulders. He started to feel your body, his hands tracing every inch of your clothed body. He didn't like this fact. So naturally he pulled your shirt off. You blushed as he took off your bra. He stared at your body for awhile, you still moving. You then felt that knot in your stomach tighten till you finally gave way, USSR giving way as well. You started to take off his many layers of clothes and he was finally down to his boxers. You stared at the massive bulge in the this piece of clothing. (I mean he is the biggest country ;) ) he chuckled at your reaction and took this chance to take your shorts off. He then slowly slid your underwear down to reveal your womanhood. He Slid his boxers down and sat you in his lap again. He waited for you to slide down on his shaft. You realized this and slowly made your way down. It was painful at first but got better as you moved. You were both moaning and moving when you felt the knot again. You looked into soviets eyes and said "do you want to cum inside me?". He looked into your eyes with thought and then nodded. You felt your finish and slammed down on him. He finished inside you and then you heard a loud bang. "What the fuck!?" You heard America yell and you jumped off of USSR and hid your body behind the couch. "Hey sense you beat me at the space race I figured this was pay back." USSR said to America. 

(Don't worry USSR wasn't sexing with you just to get back at ame, he actually loves you)

1135 words