*

I barely made it to lunch without cold stares from everyone in the corridor and a few sadistic people coming and asking how I killed Finn. Granted they don't know it's Finn or what he did to deserve death.

The cafeteria went silent when I stepped in. Not that I'm surprised, they were all probably gossiping about me before I entered the room.

Ethan got up from his seat at the table and joined me as I stepped to the line.

People parted like I had some contagious disease. I wanted to scream, You can't catch murder, idiots! But at this point, there's nothing I can even do.

"I've already called dad," Ethan says, "He's going to send her a cease and desist,"

I don't say anything back to him except order my food at the lunch lady who seems to have caught the local gossip too, which is evident with the way she's staring at me.

"How about my cashmere?" I ask him and Ethan looks down at me like I've grown two heads

"Regina, that's not important. What's important is that-"

"Ethan calm down," I tell him seeing the vein about to pop o his forehead, "Dad's sorting it on the legal end right?" He nods his head, "And I'll handle this my way."

Ethan looks down at me with narrowed eyes but doesn't say anything as we make our way to the table.

I know everyone's planning on seeing if I'm going to be able to sit at the table still and before I could even do anything, Caleb pulls out the chair for me and beckons me with a head nod.

I swear, this guy must know what he's doing and he definitely gets more attractive every time he supports me.

"You must be fucking kidding me," Paulette announces as I place my food down on the table.

"It's not good to swear, Letty." I reprimand with a little smile on my face whilst sitting down

"And you want us to believe you're not fucking her?" Paulette asks Caleb and for the first time Caleb responds

"Do you want my dick that much that you care?"

Shocked, I looked at him, trying not to show a smile. Maybe I'm rubbing off on him or he's always been like this but quiet and I've just brought it out of him.

"Oop," Quinton utters

"So you are fucking her then?" Kayla concludes

"No cause I'm not you Kayla." I tell her, "I'm not easy."

"Oh Damn!"

"Quinton, shut up." Jude hisses

Kayla starts to laugh a little, "I find it funny how you think you can still talk to me like that when everyone here knows what you are. You're a murderer. You shouldn't even be here."

I smile in return, "I find it funny that you keep talking when you know what I am," I pause for dramatic effect, "A murderer."

"How did you kill them?" Kayla questions, changing the subject which I realise she does when she knows I have her beat, "You strangle them? Shoot? Stab? We will all like to know your MO so the next time someone dies, we know who to blame."

"Well, When you die," I start, "they know who to call, cause I would have planned it and that's a promise."

"You're not scared of going back to jail?" Jude questions and I raise my eyebrow at him

"I wouldn't even enter," I reply before looking back at Kayla, "Your food is getting cold. You might want to enjoy that, while you can."

Quinton let's out a snigger totally ruining the moment.

"For God sakes, Quinton." Vivian huffs, "You can't stay silent for once?"

They fell back into arguing once again which I was left out of as I was too busy smiling at Kayla who was faring back at me with eyes filled with both anger and fear.

I leaned into Caleb, "Thank you,"

He licked his lips, "You know, you probably shouldn't leave empty threats out like that."

I smiled at him, it's so cute that he thinks it's empty.

"If she tries it again, then I have someone for her," I reply simply

He smirked a little and looked me in my eyes, making me feel like he was reaching into my soul, "You know how else we could solve this?"

I raise my eyebrow as if asking, What? And he moved his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him more and kissing my forehead.

I swear, it was crickets in the room. He didn't even kiss me properly and they're acting like it's the end of the world

the thick silence was cut by the screeching of Kayla's chair as she shifted backwards and left the room.

Paulette followed her immediately and Jude soon after which made both Vivian and I look at each other with interest.

"That didn't solve anything." I reply to him, "If anything, you just made it worse."

His smirk turned into a smile, "I know. I couldn't help myself."