I got a text!

The text says:

You're here? :) . Okay the address is , 103 north 54th street. Love you babe, can't wait to see you.

I smiled slightly. I replied back with an I love you too and I can't wait to see you also.

As the first taxi I've see here in the last 10 minutes pulled up, I grinned at my luck. The taxi stopped in front of me on the other side of the sidewalk. The driver came out and grabbed my bags. While I was waiting to make sure he got all of them into the trunk a hand came in contact with my shoulder.

"Perrie? Is that you?" A voice asked me. I panicked, fans weren't supposed to recognize me. I spun around on the heel of my foot. I sighed of relief when I saw the one and only, Gemma Styles.

"Gemma? What are you doing here?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"I think I'm here for the same reason you are." Gemma said smirking. Of course she's here for her brother.

"Yeah I'd assume you are." I replied with a small smile.

"You wanna ride in the cab with me?" I asked her pointing at the cab.

"Sure." Gemma said dashing towards the cab with her luggage.

Me and Gemma plied into the taxi. I suddenly felt awfully sick.

"Wait!" I yelled at the driver who was about to start driving off. I opened my door and barfed, I felt Gemma's hand on my back. I got back into the car and turned to Gemma who was looking at me weird.

"Perrie are you okay?" She asked me concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied with a slight smile. I got a tissue out of my bag and wiped my face.

"Why exactly are you here?" Gemma asked me while putting her hair into a bun. The driver started to drive away from the airport.

I sighed and touched my growing stomach.

"Gemma, I'm pregnant."

--------------------------------------------------

Leanna's POV

"Harry you know that she is like five, right?" I asked him with humor in my eyes.

"Well yeah, but Sydney doesn't act like a five year old." Harry replied grinning. I looked down at Sydney who is currently sleeping on me and Harry's laps. Her head is in my lap and her body on Harry.

Right when I was about to reply, Zayn burst in the room with a smile.

"Everybody Perrie has arrived at the airport!! She is coming now!" Zayn yelled out to everyone with a joyous attitude.

"Shhhh.... Zayn she's asleep." Harry told him glaring.

Zayn looked over to Sydney and frowned.

"Sorry." He mumbled, Zayn plopped down on the couch by Niall who was watching TV. Niall is watching golf, I don't understand what he finds so amazing about watching golf? Golf is really boring and you would know that when you've been forced to watch it.

"Really Niall?? You are watching golf again? Ugh, what did I tell you? I told you I hate golf." Zayn complained to Niall. Niall glared at him then smirked.

"You also said you'd rather watch Barney than golf." Niall reminded Zayn with a devilish smirk.

Zayn and Niall looked at each other for a minute then Zayn scowled.

"No, no, no. Don't you dare." Zayn suddenly said with a cautious look on his face.

"I love yoooooouuuuu, you love meeeeeeee, we're a happy familllly, with-" Niall started to sing. Me and Harry began laughing at them.