Kacey presses the side button on her phone looking at the time.

2:46

"It's not that early, you know the time actually  goes faster when you don't want it to." Kacey chuckled plopping down on the bed. She looked over at Major before frowning, "Well hello to you too rudeness." She tickled his stomach causing him to erupt in laughter.

Major looked up at his mother smiling. "I'm sorry mommy."

"You know what today is?" She asked Major as he nodded.

"It's my birthday! I'm a big boy today." He leaned up on the bed smiling showing his teeth to her. "I lost my teef , the tooth fairy is going to give me a gift for my birthday." He clapped smiling wide. Kacey was intrigued because for a three year old he was starting to speak in full sentences and his pronunciation was getting better by the days.

Kacey smiled wide picking up Major sitting him on your lap, "Yes the tooth fairy is and then you could add it to your collection. How old are you?"

"I'm three!" He said showing her with his three fingers.

"High five." Kacey held up her hand as Major gave her a high five.

"Mama ima go take a shower and get ready, you know which outfit I picked out for him?"

"Yes child I know." Kacey playfully rolled her eyes and she made her way out the room.

"Should I go with this dress or this one?" Kacey held both dresses up as she showed Athena and Major

"Pink!" Major shouted looking up. Athena laughed looking at Major before looking at Kacey, "Yeah what he said."

"Thank you guys."

Kacey hurried and got dressed before she looked at the time and it was going on 4p.m.

Kacey waited for her mama to get ready while she took Major outside to take a picture for her to post.

"Cheeese." Major nodded as he smiled and Kacey snapped the picture before she posted it on Instagram.

" Major nodded as he smiled and Kacey snapped the picture before she posted it on Instagram