I chuckle. "And what makes you think you could kick my ass?" I ask.

"I can," He says confidently.

"Oh, we'll see," I say. Barry puts a hand on my arm to stop me and I look at him. "No, this is good. I need this."

Barry sighs as I take of my jacket, tossing it to the side as I approach the guy. "Oh, and uh- I'll take it easy on you. I'll keep the technique simple.," I say. ".... And I won't use my powers."

"What?" He asks. Instead of answering, I kick him in the stomach. He staggers backwards, groaning as he holds his stomach. He picks himself up, jumping up to kick me under my chin. Expecting the move, I grab his foot, flipping him over. He groans as his head hits the ground, but he gets back up, facing the other way. Before he's able to turn around, I grab his head.

I scoff, "That wasn't even fun, that was just sad," I say before I snap his neck.

He falls on the ground as I then lean down to pull out the necklace. I tuck the vial into my pocket and then walk back over to Barry. We can find out how to save me.

"You didn't kill him right?" He asks, as we get back into the car, him in the drivers seat this time.

"No, he's just passed out," I say and then smile. "Let's get back on route."

🔥⚡️

"There's nothing around here," I say, walking over to Barry who was using his forensics kit. "What did the van hit?"

"I don't know. Something strong enough to exert an equal amount of force back on the van," Barry says. "Someone was definitely here, though."

"And if it's a meta that's after Wells..." I trail off.

"Then they could be from Earth-2," Barry ends as I nod.

"Probably. We got to get Jesse," I say.

"And Find Wells," Barry says as we head to the car. "Fast."

🔥⚡️

"I never should have left," Jesse says looking at Harry's picture.

"No, this isn't your fault," Barry says.

"Do we know what took him?" Jesse asks.

"That's where things get interesting," Cisco says, leading us to a computer. "That fingerprint that you guys brought in, the one from the van, I mean."

"Yeah, yeah," Barry nods.

"Belongs to this guy," Cisco says pulling up an ID.

"Griffin Grey," I read. "A senior at Central City High School?"

"No, wait, I've seen this kid's picture before," Barry says. "He went missing, like, six months ago."

"That's right," Cisco nods.

"That doesn't make any sense. An 18-year-old didn't kidnap Wells," Barry says.

"That's what I thought at first, but feast your eyes on this," Cisco says pulling up an older picture of the guy.

"Whoa," I say looking at the picture. "It's the same guy."

"Yeah, the blood sample confirms it," Cisco says.

"How is that even possible?"

"I'm not sure yet. Without Caitlin here, I can't really analyze the cells on a molecular level to see what we're dealing with here," Cisco says.

"Yeah, but we have Jesse," I mention.

The boys look at me weird as Jesse says, "Bio-chem was one of my majors in college."

"One of your majors?" Barry asks. "How many did you have?"

"Five," Jesse says as we all look at her shocked.

"Nice," I say, giving her a high-five.

"What, is that not common here?" Jesse asks.

"Other than Liv miraculously graduating with three majors... Girl, no, that is not common anywhere," Cisco says.

"Wha- You has three majors?" Barry asks.

"Yeah, nanotechnology, civil engineering and sociology," I explain. "I only got through it cause of dad."

"Well, um we are talking about that... Uh- All right, let's search for that Grey, see what we come up with. I'll see if facial recognition brings him up and I'll have Joe check CCPD's database," Barry says walking away.

"Cool," Cisco says, then turns to Jesse. "See what you can do."