Gun

~Lin's POV~

The scream was very loud. We turned around. There was a man with a gun across the street. I grabbed Jonathan and pulled him under the table. I grabbed my phone and called 911. 

"911 what's your emergency?" Asked the operator. 

"There's an active shooter on 26th street," I whisper yelled. There were people running around and screaming.  Jonathan was very scared. 

"Alright sir we have officers on the way, stay calm," the operator said. Then I hung up. Adrenaline kicked in and I grabbed Groff's arm and we ran out the back door. We sprinted to the nearest subway station. There was chaos everywhere. People were running and screaming everywhere. I ran thru the turnstiles (don't worry I paid) and we sprinted to our subway. We heard screaming above us. The subway zoomed away. Jonathan was grasping my hand. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

"I'm fine, are you okay?" I asked him. 

"I'm fine, a little shaken up." 

   When we got back to our apartment we immediately turned on the news. They had caught the shooter and one person was injured, but would make a full recovery. Thank fuck. 

A/n sorry for the lack of updates. This story will probably end soon. I've been writing it over a year and I'm not having that much fun with it anymore. Don't worry it will have a formal ending. There are just other stories I'm having a lot more fun writing, but I will publish more Grofflin shit!