Poor Groffsauce

~Lin's POV~

Rebel was rushed into in intensive care for surgery. They said it was some anxiety induced seizure that could possibly kill her. Groff was on his way. I sat in the waiting room waiting for him. He ran through the doors and bolted towards me.

"IS SHE OKAY WILL SHE BE ALRIGHT DLKAJDFKJA DKAJ-" I put a finger to his lips.

"They said it's an anxiety induced seizure. She may die, but it's highly unlikely," I told him. I saw tears swimming in his eyes. He couldn't speak. He just bolted out of the room. I ran after him.

He ran down the stairs, through the maternity ward, past the lobby, almost knocked over a man with Cerebral Palsy, into the parking lot, and into his car. I tried to open the passenger door, but it wouldn't open.

"Groff open to door," I demanded. God it was cold. I didn't grab my coat, shit.

"No," he said. He was sobbing. I've never seen him so upset.

"Groff please something's bothering you," I said.

"Yeah, my father hurt that little angel. Why doesn't she hate us? God Lin I don't deserve you, I don't deserve this life. I can't take care of her. I don't deserve to call you my husband. I'm just a dumb bitch who deserves to be dead. I wanna disappear," He sobbed. I heard the car unlock. I bolted into the passenger seat. I pulled him into a kiss.

~Flash Back~

"Do you take Lin Manuel Miranda to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through wealth and poorness, through sadness and joy, through bad times and great times, to be in love forever and forever?"

"I do," he choked out through tears of anger at Vanessa and pure joy.

"And you Lin, do you take Jonathan Groff to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and in health, through wealth and poorness, through sadness and joy, through bad times and great times, to be in love forever and forever?"

"I do," I replied, looking deeply into his dire wolf eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom," Pippa exclaimed. Jonathan leaped into my arms as I pulled him into a tight kiss. He was now mine, mine forever.

~End of Flashback~

"Groff how dare you think that. If anything I don't deserve you. You are the best person I've ever meet. I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. We belong together and Rebel told me this morning to tell you she doesn't hate you because parents are different from their kids. Groff you are an amazing father for the less than a week we've had her. You literally played chess with her at 3 am to get her to go to sleep. You haven't played chess in 20 years. She loves you. I know how much you love kids and one day, we're going to have a big family in a penthouse in the city. We'll make love every night while are kids are out with a manny. You are the love of my life, don't ever forget that," I said pulling him into another kiss. He was crying more.

"I don't deserve you," he wailed again.

"Yes you do," I whispered. We stayed like that for almost an hour, him crying me comforting. He finally stopped crying and there was a smile on his face.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"It's no problem."

We walked back into the waiting room. The doctor was there.

"I've been looking for you two for almost five minutes, where were you?" She yelled.

"Having an anxiety attack," Groff said. The doctor lead us to Rebel's room.

"Alright well she's out of surgery and-" the doctor's voice drowned out and all I could do was look at Groff. I need to prove to him I love him, but how?

A/n please read. Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been not in a good place. It's just I love writing this, but not as many people are enjoying as much as the original. I love writing this don't get me wrong it's just not a lot of people like it. I am not stopping writing it I've just been a little not good lately. I wanna hop a train to NYC and start a new life. So I just need a little support at the moment. So if updates are a little late I'm really sorry and I'll make up for it. Just if you have any words of wisdom please send them my way. Anyway have a good night and good day.

---Roxie and Velma.