Chapter 1

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"You will do as I say, Alison!"

"But dad..." I couldn't finish. My dad had backhanded me and I flew off the chair and across the room.

"Are you talking back to me?" He growled threateningly.

I held onto my throbbing cheek and slowly shook my head.

Silent tears slid down my cheeks and my whole body shook.

"Dave, leave the poor girl alone!" I heard my mom scold.

"I would. But, she never listens. What am I supposed to do with her?" He growled.

"Alpha, Luna. The Alpha from the Red Rose pack is asking for permission to enter our land. Should we give it to them?" I heard one of the fighters call out.

"Of course, of course. Let them in!" My dad said excitedly.

"Why is he here?" My mom mumbled.

"He's here to check our daughter out. Remember? I told you that these two are going out tonight!" He growled at my mom.

I continued to silently cry in the corner.

"Alpha, Luna. You both can leave. I'll have Alison ready for the date." I heard one of the pack moms whisper to them.

"She needs to look absolutely stunning!" My mom snapped.

"Yes Luna, I will make sure of it." I looked up to see my mom and dad shooting me a look of disgust before trudging out the door.

And to think that werewolves find their own mates. Not to be forced into finding them.

"Alison dear, please come here!" Sandra smiled. She was probably one of the few pack moms who weren't to fond of trying to get rid of me.

When she saw that I made no attempt on getting up, she walked over to me and gently took my hand in hers.

"Dear, everything will be fine. The Alpha and Luna will come to their senses." She smiled warmly.

"But Sandra, how long will I be forced into finding a mate?" I cried out. She quickly wrapped her arms around me and engulfed me into a warm hug.

"It's okay. You will find your mate soon. It always takes time!" She whispered.

She pulled away from the hug and wiped away the tears that kept sliding down uncontrollably.

"It's time for you to get ready for this date!" She clapped.

Even though Sandra frowned upon me being forced on dates to find my mate quicker, she obviously had to listen to her Alpha and Luna.

I grudgingly sat on the chair and Sandra got to work.

Two hours and thirty minutes later had Sandra clapping her hands like an overly excited walrus.

"You look absolutely stunning!" She squealed. She turned the chair and faced the mirror.

She was right.

My long brown hair was in perfect curls. My makeup was simple, yet elegant and the dress she had me slip on was perfect.

A little bit too perfect.

"The Alpha will go crazy looking at you." Sandra winked. I forced myself to chuckle.

"Is the scumbag ready Sandra?" I heard my mothers' voice call out.

Sandra winced and my eyes began to water.