e✨

He knew I was lying but he accepted my answer.

"Should I wake up Kagome?" He asked

"Do what you want"  I snapped.

"Well what the Hell is your problem?!" he asked. I couldn't answer cause I really didn't know why. I ignored his question and saw a tornado thing so I decided to run after it.

"I'll be back!" I yelled chasing it. It lead me to an open field.

"Hey who are you and what are you doing?" I asked walking to it and it looked at me. What was it? was it a Pig?

"Ahh the village gave you up easily!" He said walking towards me.

"Excuse me I don't live in a village" I said

"So you came yourself?" He asked

"I came to investigate what you are!" I snapped

"Ok well I guess enough talk I'll make you my bride!" He exclaimed pulling out a golden teara.

" Excuse me? No!" I yelled stumbling back. He didn't say anything but the tears started floating towards me. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt arms go around me. I opened my eyes and looked up.. It was Koga

"Are you ok?" He set me down I nodded

" Thanks for saving me" I smile sweetly. Than stood up and started walking towards the weird pig thing

" Don't go back near that thing it was gonna kidnap you" Koga yelled grabbing for my arm but missing

" Why are you taking girls as your bride?" I asked walking up to him

"Amaya get back !" Sango yelled..

" Don't worry" I yelled back.

" Well I guess it's because I would ask and no one accepted and I got sick of being lonely so I forced them to" a frown appear on his face; I felt kinda bad for him.

"I'm so sorry I'm sure you'll find the right person!" I said smiling at him and putting my hand on his shoulder....

"Amaya get away from him he's a demon!" Sango yelled with fear in her voice. They keep forgetting I'm a demon to..

" Ok fine!" I said taking my hand off his shoulder. He grabbed my arm.

"Ha! such a fragile heart" The demon hissed. The crown slipped on my head.

" Master!" I said running up to him. What the hell was I saying? I guess it was the crown.

" Help me " I whispered, the demon looked puzzled

" How are you not head over heals in love with me?" He asked, my mind was telling me let go of him but I couldn't I couldn't control my body

"Amaya!! can you hear me!" Koga yelled

" Koga!" I exclaimed it hurt trying to go against what ever type of magic this Pig has.

" No you're coming with me!" The Demon said making the same tornado thing I saw earlier. Than we took off.

" How did you do that?" He asked

" Do what?" I asked I was draining all my energy just talking.

" You broke through my love spell!" He hissed sounding very confused.

" I-I don't k-know" I was trying so hard and I was in so much pain to break all the way through it. We got to this really big castle. He set me down in a big room full of village women. I started gaining control over my body more and more.