d✨

°~AMAYA POV~°

"Inuyasha? What's happening?" I asked, His eyes started turning red and he was getting strips like Shesshomaru. He warned me to leave, but I wouldn't leave him.. not again.

" No I won't leave you!" I sobbed grabbing his arm and clinging to him.

"Get Away!" He growled, his voice sounded different, deeper. Still I stood there not clinging to him, but close. I watched my brother in awe transform into a full blown demon

I knew this wasn't him it must have been the darkness of Naraku it was getting to him. Before I knew it I was on the ground with his nails through my stomach. He pulled his hand out and grabbed my shoulders than dug his claws into me. He held me there for what felt like hours.

" Inu..yasha" I said weakly I couldn't fight back, I didn't wanna hurt him. So I just layed there when he dropped me. I held my wounds and cringed everytime my shoulders pulsed.

"Wimpy little girl, you won't fight me because I'm your brother." He hissed stepping on me. Than it went black.

I woke up out of the cave and in some little hut thing. I tried to sit up but I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. I cringed at the feeling of it but stood up started walking out anyway. I didn't make it far I fell to the floor by the door. I couldn't get up it hurt so much.

"Amaya!!" I heard a comforting voice and soon saw the fur burst through the hut.

" I smelt Blood and your sent are y-" He stopped mid sentence and picked me up.

"Who did this to you?" Worry filled his face. "was it Inuyasha?" He growled I didn't say anything I just layed in his arms letting my legs go Limp. He stood up with me in his arms and took off.I didn't know where we were but all the moving made my wounds start to bleed again. I smelt my Brother. He didn't smell like A full demon anymore he smelt like himself

"Hey Mutt look what you did to your own little sister!" Koga yelled setting me down under a tree.

"Not now wolf just give me Amaya and leave now isn't the time." Inuyasha spoke softly. Koga's expression was the best, if I wasn't feeling like if I moved I was going to die I would have laughed.

"I'm not giving her to you!" He snapped

"I'm not in the mood to deal with your immature antics will you just leave for once." Inuyasha snapped face to face, but it didn't look like it phased him,

"Mutt you're all bark and no bite!"Koga growled kicking Inuyasha in the gut.

"Inuyasha" I whispered not being able to talk much louder than A whisper. Once again they we're at each other's throats like children. I stood up and started slowly walking to them. They were to busy fighting to notice me walking to them.

"Stop!" I said regaining my voice? they both looked at me. Koga ran over beginning to baby me.

"You're not fit to be up sit down!" He exclaimed worry filling his voice. I pushed him away annoyed with the bickering

"I'm fine Thank you" I snapped

"Can you two get along for me." I cried irritated with both of them.

They nodded shooting evil glances at each other probably assuming I wouldn't notice.

A smile rugged at both cheeks while my vision went blurry. "Good I'm glad" I felt my body go limp and intro the floor I fell in and out of consciousness.

"Amaya!" Their voices rang in my head. Everything they said sounded like I was underwater and they were above trying to talk to me.

"K—Kagome." I stuttered half aware of my surrounding.