iv; 𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍' 𝐔𝐏

Start from the beginning

Emmanuel knew what he wanted. But the real question was if he was going to feed into it or play dumb. Playing dumb and innocent was one of the best things Emmanuel did to Amarr. Even though he might've been just as down and dirty as the latter. "Do what?" Deciding to put his plan into play, Manny looked at the older boy with a confused expression on his face.

"I know what you're doing, and it's not gonna work. You know exactly what I'm talking about." Amarr rolled his eyes, placing his hand on Emmanuel's thigh. The contact made Manny grow hot, continuing his facade. "Tell me what we're doing, then." He grinned, reaching to put his hand over Amarr's.

Amarr frowned at him. Emmanuel took the chance to move Marr's hand. He guided the hand upwards, towards his inner thigh. Amarr was surprised by how warm it was between the man's legs, slowly rubbing his hand in a circular motion on his thigh. "Tell me what you wanna do to me, Amarr." Emmanuel smiled and moved Marr's hand away before pushing him back to crawl on top of him. Amarr sucked his teeth and placed his hand on Emmanuel's hip, squeezing it slightly.

Amarr didn't feel like telling him, saying it out loud made him internally cringe. After a few minutes of Emmanuel pushing him and asking for him to say it, he snapped and just did it. "I wanna fuck you, don't act stupid." Amarr narrowed his eyes at the younger, sitting up. Emmanuel sucked his teeth, he didn't count on Amarr actually saying it. Even so, a part of him was glad he did so they could get down to business.

"Marr, you bold for that." Emmanuel grinned, stretching his legs. They made a cringeworthy cracking noise as his joints popped. "Come here." Manny pulled his boxers down to reveal his heat. Amarr licked over his dry lips and walked over to Emmanuel. He pulled Manny into a kiss, using his index finger to feel around his lower body. Emmanuel's breath hitched once the other boys finger made its way to his lips, rubbing it in a circular motion.

He used his middle finger to gently grab his soft bud, and rolled his finger over it. Emmanuel moaned into their kiss. "Can I continue?" Amarr whispered in the younger's ear, wanting his full consent to everything they did. He didn't have time to fumble his own bag and be accused of rape-by anyone under any circumstances.

Emmanuel groaned and nodded his head, leaving Amarr to do whatever he wanted to his body. Marr slid his middle finger inside of the boys heat, feeling how hot he was inside. He was already soaked, coating the older boy's finger in his slick. He felt it was time to add a second finger, and began working him open. He curled his fingers after hearing a familiar squelching noise. He pumped his fingers slowly, feeling Emmanuel's entrance tighten around him as the muscle contracted.

Manny hummed, closing his eyes tightly as Amarr pushed his head in the crook of his neck. His warm breath hit his neck which caused the younger to moan. "Fuck, baby yo' shit wet." Marr grunted, his length was beginning to grow, until he was erect. Amarr removed his fingers causing the other boy to whine at the loss of his fingers. "Lay on your back." Manny did as told and sat down on the bed before leaning back down. He opened his legs wide for the boy, watching as he came closer.

Amarr positioned himself between Manny's thighs and grabbed his hips to pull him closer. Agonizingly slowly, he pushed his length  inside of the younger. He caught his bottom lip in his teeth, watching as Emmanuel's heat swallowed every inch.

An airy moan escaped Manny's throat as Amarr pulled out just as slowly as he pushed himself in. Amarr snapped his hips thrusting deeply into Emmanuel's heat, causing the latter to moan loudly. "Fuck!" He groaned, feeling as Marr stroked him slowly. Manny's heat fit snugly around his temporary lovers dick.

Amarr stroked him slowly, watching his faces every movement. He wanted to make sure the boy was still feeling good. But from the sounds that erupted from his mouth every time he thrusted he was doing him some good. "You gon' stop ignoring me during the day if I'm gon' dick you down like this." Amarr groaned. Quickening his pace. Manny just nodded his head and shut his eyes.

Amarr frowned and leaned down to bite his ear. Emmanuel cried out from the pain, bucking his hips against Marr's lap. "Speak. You gon' quit being selfish and ignoring me?" He questioned, rolling his hips inside the boy. Manny moaned, feeling like he couldn't speak at all yet.

Amarr rolled his eyes this time, stroking the boy deeper. "Yes! I won't ignore you n-no more." Manny wrapped his arms around the older's neck, kissing his lips hard to stifle his moans as Amarr sped up. His stomach felt like it was burning up every time Marr fucked into him. "I'm finna cum.." he whispered, barely able to make his voice audible anymore. Amarr felt himself growing close as well, everything felt hot to the touch.

Amarr whispered encouraging words to Manny, wanting to see him cum on his dick so badly. "Come on baby you can do it." He grunted as he felt the muscle contract again, he knew Manny was as close as ever.

"I'm gonna-"

"Do it, damnit!" Amarr demanded, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders to give himself a better grip. He began ruthlessly fucking into his heat, enjoying the sounds that came from the boy. Emmanuel let a loud whine escape his lips before a creamy white substance coated his lover's length. A few more strokes and Amarr was making that same noise as he filled the younger boy up with his seed. He painted his walls and pulled out, watching as his seed leaked out of the boy's sticky entrance.

He was tired now, they both were. They cuddled up to one another and pulled the blanket over their figures. "Good night." Emmanuel spoke, genuinely for the first time today towards Amarr. Maybe that was all he needed: some good dick to put him to sleep and he'd be fine. Whatever the case, he wouldn't ignore the older boy again.

pls, i got too excited writing this