Davina Claire

Davina when she came home to find you getting everything ready for you're two year anniversary

----------------------

You had everything planned out for your two year anniversary with Davina. You bought her favorite flowers, a butterfly necklace she's been talking about, and her favorite cake.

Unfortunately, when the flowers were delivered, they brought the wrong,  ones. The cake was messed up one the way over. You only had ten minutes before Davina came home. You rushed to buy the right flowers and decorate them around the living room.

Without you realizing, Davina already came in and saw you frantically put everything in place. You turned and saw Davina smiling at how cute you are.

"Davina, I'm so sorry. I had everything planned out, but they brought the wrong flowers, and the cake got destroy..." Davina cut you of by kissing you on the lips.

"As long as you're here with me, everything is perfect. I love you, Y/n  L/n."

"I love you too, Davina Claire." You kissed her as she kissed you back.

"Wait, there's one thing that isn't ruined." You pulled out a red box with a little now around it.

Davina opened it and gasped at the beautiful butterfly necklace.

"I love it!"