She nods sheepishly "Yes. It was at the new years party, after you and Kyle left"

"How'd he say it?"

"We were saying our resolutions then he just straight up said he wanted to stay together for the whole year and he loves me" She grins.

I coo happily "Kat! What did you say?"

"I said I love him too, duh" She informs "Yeah then we kissed, went back to his dorm and made sweet sweet love"

My smile falters "You just had to ruin it. I did not need to know that"

"Oh come on" She laughs loudly.

"You're annoying"

She laughs again "Anyways... do you think you and Kyle will do it?"

I choke on my spit.

"We haven't even kissed"

"Yeah but like, do you think you'd give it to him?" She asks curiously.

I stay quiet for a while thinking "I don't know Kathrine, I'll cross that bridge when I get there honestly"

I mean I get... thoughts about it; doing it with him. But I don't know if I actually would.

"I think you will" She smirks "No one can resist that guy. Word around campus is that he has a big dick and he's gooood"

Oh god.

"Shut up" I shriek.

She just smirks again "Okay, girl"

"He said he doesn't sleep with virgins anyways" I murmur.

"You'll be the exception, duh" Kat says.

I roll my eyes as I finish my yoghurt and put the empty carton on the desk.

"Anyways, Nathan said you spoke to Noah"

"Oh yeah, I did" She drags remembering "He wanted to have a word with you"

"About what?" I ask.

She hums "I don't know... he seemed on edge about something. It was super weird"

"What'd he say to you?" I press.

"He was asking me about you and Kyle. But I promise I didn't tell him anything"

I roll my eyes "He's so weird"

"I know" Kat agrees "I don't know if you want to hear this but he was all over that Lisa chick. It was gross"

"Gosh" I sigh shaking my head.

"Since when does he hang with people who have something against us? Betty, Mick, Kyle's brother. That's too much"

"I know" I agree thoughtfully.

What games is he playing?

"It's just so weird" Kat says "I guess the only
time I can have a proper conversation with him is during summer when we're both home and away from this place"

I hum agreeing "I'm so not excited about classes starting though. We just have tomorrow then it's back to it"

"I know" She groans.

"We had a good break though, right?" I grin reminiscing.

She laughs happily "Yeah dude. Our lives were so damn boring before we met those people. It was just you, Noah and I"

"I know" I join in loudly.

She shakes her head laughing too "It's a good thing we got kicked out, huh?"