Chapter 30- Jaw-Dropper

Start from the beginning

Rolling my eyes and silently cursing my idiotic brothers, I got out and quickly wrapped a towel around me.

I grabbed my pajamas and walked out of the bathroom, seeing that Conner was still fast asleep in my bed. Deciding to let the poor boy sleep a little longer, I changed back into my pajamas and hurried downstairs at the sound of another crash.

Well, it was safe to say the parents had stepped out.

I followed the sounds of yelling to the kitchen. My eyes widened as I ducked just in time to avoid a jet of water from soaking me.

I glared at Sam, who gave me an apologetic shrug and a smile before turning back to his twin and squirting his water gun at his face.

"Hey!" Stanton complained, his face and hair drenched as he glared at Sam. He lifted his own water gun, aiming it at back at his brother.

Sam was quick to dive out of the way, but poor Sandy was caught off guard as the water sprayed him straight in the back of his head.

Sandy yelped, before running over to hide behind me, one small water pistol in each hand. I giggled as Sandy clutched at the back of my shirt, peeking out to watch as Sam and Stanton shoot at each other, missing and soaking the walls and cabinets.

"Mom is so going to murder you guys." I informed them.

"Totally worth it!" Sam cheered as he aimed another round at Stanton.

"Tag team Sissy?" Sandy asked me, handing him one of his water guns with a wide smile that showed off his dimpled cheeks.

Hmmmm... Was destroying the kitchen and soaking my brothers really worth facing the wrath of Mom?

I returned the smile, taking one of the water pistols.

"Charge!" Sandy yelled, his brown hair sticking to the sides of his face as ran back into the battle. I followed close behind, relieved that I had changed into pajamas as Stanton managed to spray my shoulder.

I returned fire, laughing as Stanton slipped and hit the ground when I had got his face.

"Lucky shot!" He complained, rubbing at his eyes.

I rolled my eyes, walking over to stand above him. "Lucky shot my ass."

I took no time to shoot at the top of his head and soak his scruffy brown hair.

He shook out his head like a dog, making water go everywhere. He shot me a look through narrowed blue eyes as I laughed at him.

"I wouldn't be laughing just yet, Sellbells. Turn around."

I froze at the sound of Sam's voice, coming from right behind me. Stanton smirked as he got to his feet, dramatically aiming his gun at me.

How exactly, was I going to get out of this mess?

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sandy looking on nervously, peering out from behind the fridge.

"Now!" Sam yelled.

Acting quickly, I instantly hit the deck as the two sprayed at where I had been standing. But since I had dropped down, they really ended up just spraying each other.

Sandy instantly burst out laughing as the twins glared at me, water dripping from both their faces onto the floor.

Priceless.

"What did I miss?"

Everyone turned at the sound of Conner's voice. He was looking quite amused, watching from the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest.