Wake Up Izuku... Please

Todoroki's POV:
Click

Click

Click
That's what I focused on at the moment, the clock, instead of the constant beeps from the monitor connect to Izuku. I haven't sleep well in the past month. They say he should be awake by now. I haven't said a word to anyone since Izuku went into a comma. Then I heard a click from the door, Uraraka and Iida, they visited a lot. "Here are today's notes Todoroki, how he doing?" Uraraka said handing me a folder. I shrugged my shoulders as a sigh for ok. "Still not talking?" Iida asked placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head. I didn't want to talk, I had no need. Izuku loved the sound of my voice, he always has. "Have you gone outside, on a run, to train?" Iida asked me I just nodded my head. I have been training, but only an hour a day I want to be here when he wakes up. I want him so see my face, see my smile. Tears weld on up in my eyes. Uraraka and Iida stayed for about another hour before they left. Leaving me alone again with Izuku still body, the only movement from his chest from breathing. A hour or so later All Might and Mrs. Midoriya walked into the room. "Young Todoroki, go home and rest we ca watch him tonight." All Might said once he saw me. "No, I want to be here if he wakes up." I said looking at him with tired eyes. "Then at least sleep, Izuku won't want to see you like this." His mom spoke up. Her and All Might really did make a beautiful couple. I was surprised though. That anyone ever found out about the relationship between Izuku and All Might. I saw the similars yes but still, no one else figured out, well but me and that guy. I guessed based off his quirk but well after the training camp I it couldn't be passed down through genetics. I let my eyes close after a few minutes of Mrs. Midoriya and All Might got there.
     I wake up with my arms wrapped around someone. Once I open my eyes I see a small green hair boi with his arms wrapped around me. Did he wake up last night? He nuzzled his face into my chest mumbled something. "Izuku..." I said holding him closer to me. There in the chairs sat All Might and Mrs. Midoriya. They were still awake, "Good Morning Young Todoroki!" All Might said seeing I was awake. "Did he wake up last night?" I asked looking at him. "Indeed he did, he saw you sleeping on the chair and told us to move him to the bed after the nurse left. He started to cling to you as soon as you placed next to him." Mrs. Midoriya said. She smiled at me and Izuku. Izuku still nuzzling himself into me. He was so peaceful in this state. His eyes opened a little. "Shoto..." he mumbled out looking at me with his green eyes. "hi Izu~" I said hiding my face in his hair. Then I remembered, the cuts on his legs. The doctors found them, they said they didn't look like they were from the attack.
    "Izu, did you cut your legs?" I said removing my face from his hair. He gave me a black terrified look. "N-no!" He responded now looking away from me. I grabbed his face. "Izuku." Is all I said. He swiftly began to try to kick me away. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. "Izuku it's no use." I said, Izuku practically in tears by now. All Might swiftly grabbed his hands to keep him from pushing at me. "Izuku, talk to us please." All Might said a stern look on his face. Mrs. Midoriya has a few tears rolling down her face. Izuku continued to resist. "NO NO NO LET GO OF ME!" He yelled the green lightning now surrounding him. One hit to any of use will sent us flying. "IZUKU CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU HURT ONE OF US!" All Might yelled, he never yells at Izuku. "CALM DOWN BEFORE YOU SEND ONE IF US FLYING!" He continued to yell. He continued to yell as Izuku began to shake the green lightning began to disappear. When the lightning from around his body was gone Mrs. Midoriya spoke. I now only realized All Might and Mrs. Midoriya began wearing their wedding rings again. "Izuku, baby, don't fight us, we need to know. Have you been cutting your upper legs?" Mrs. Midoriya said, her voice was calm and loving. The way a mother's voice should be. I barely get to hear my mother's voice now, only when I visit her in the mental hospital.

     Izuku continued to shake then he opened his mouth to speak. "Y-Yes..." He said his voice shaky tears running down his face. All Might let go of Izuku's wrist, I quickly pulled him into a tight hug. We sat there in the quiet for awhile, the only sound from the monitor, clock and Izuku's sniffles. "Izuku.... I thought you stopped..." I mumbled to him. "I-I couldn't, I wanted to die, I really did. Even if the guy didn't freeze my body I wouldn't have tried to defend myself. I want to die Shoto, I can't stand being alive. I'm the reason my mom almost died.... This isn't even my qu- N-never mind." He mumbled through his sobs. "Izu...." I said pulling him into a even tighter hug. "Izu, this needs to stop." I said looking down at him, I was soft around him. Not the person everyone thought I was. Then the nurse walked in. "He can leave after a final check up." She said and walked out then the doctor walked in. All Might, Mrs. Midoriya and I knew we had to leave. I kissed Izuku's cheek and left the room, the lose of Izuku's touch made me sad.