Chapter 5

"Hyunjin, you idiot, why did you forget to bring your keys?"

Hyunjin?

"You asked me to come immediately to the bar because you guys were in trouble," Hyunjin answered weakly.

"How did those three bastards know our location?"

"Maybe because you posted it on one of your social media," Someone said in a duh tone.

"The question is, how come they still haven't moved on and keep bothering us? Shouldn't we do something about it, Chan, like tell the police?"

"If they do something to us again, that is when we'll finally make a move."

"Don't you have any spare keys?" Another guy asks then the banging continues again.

"What if your wife isn't at home?"

"Let's just break this fucking door." Another guy suggests.

"Don't you dare destroy my door," Hyunjin replied weakly. Subsequently, he began to cough.

"Shit, you are coughing blood."

"Let's just all go to the hospital."

"No, our parents would kill us, and we also don't want this incident to reach the media-"

Upon hearing that Hyunjin is injured, I immediately open the door widely.

"What happened?" I asked.

I don't know why I suddenly felt concerned about him.

"Mind your own business." He said as he coldly passes by me.

Right, mind your own business.

"I'm sorry about his behavior. He's really not like that. I'm Chan, by the way." He said while smiling at me.

What the? He looks just like my boss. Are they related?

I was not able to reply, so he just rushes to Hyunjin's aid. I notice that his hands are bruised, and he has some cuts on his face too.

Six guys are remaining by the doorstep. They all look like they came from a battle.

As the guys pass by me, they introduced themselves politely even though they are already feeling weak.

"Hi, my name is Minho, and this guy I'm carrying is Jisung. He got his head hit. That's why he's unconscious. Can I get some ice?" He asked politely.

"I'll make you some later. Just lay him on the couch first," I said, and then he gives me a nod.

"I'm Changbin." The guy said while supporting a guy who looks up at me and gives me a lazy smile, "I'm Felix," He said with his voice so low.

"Do you guys need anything?" I asked.

"Don't worry about us. We just got punched here there, but nothing serious. Hyunjin and the other one got stabbed by a knife, so they're the ones who really need help," Felix said.

I give them a nod and motion for them to head to the living room.

"Hi, I'm Jeongin. I only got a few minor injuries because my older brothers protected me." He said while smiling shyly at me. He looks like a kid. I turn to the guy he's holding, and my eyes got wide upon realizing his identity.

"This is-"

"Seungmin," I said with my lips forming into a thin line.

He looks badly hurt. Seungmin weakly looks up at me, and his eyes also widen upon realizing who is standing right before him.