Chapter 4

Saturday

I woke up around 8 am and decided to jog and then have breakfast outside. I went home after that. I took a shower and did my laundry. While I am hanging my clothes, Hyunjin approaches me with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Hey, did you see my white dress shirt?" He asked.

Is he accusing me?

"Nope, I haven't seen it," I said, and then I return to what I've been doing.

I can see him checking the inside of the washing machine in the corner of my eyes, and then he pulls a dress shirt, but it is no longer white. It is now in the shade of baby pink.

Crap, I'm in trouble.

"Really?" He scoffs.

I turn to him, "Look, I really haven't noticed it-"

"I don't need your explanation, and it just shows how ignorant and incompetent you are. Are you blind? Why haven't you notice it?"

"You said you don't need my explanation," I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked, and he looks like he is ready to fight me.

"Look, I don't want to argue, and besides, you made it clear that we have nothing to do with one another. I didn't notice it because it's the same color as the machine, and before you can rub it on my face, I know that that clothing must be costly, but I'll work hard to pay for it." I said in the most gentle way I can.

He glares at me one last time before walking out.

I let out a sigh of relief and throws a punch in the air.

Aish that prick, why is he like that towards me?

I finished my household chores and went back to my room.

I check my phone.

3 messages from Younghyun Oppa

Younghyun Oppa: Hey, how are you doing, Liu? Is everything alright?

Youghyun Oppa: I miss you, sorry I haven't able to check up on you.

Younghyun Oppa: The Europe tour will end soon. I'll treat you when I return home.

I smiled because of his texts. I am fortunate to have an older brother like YoungK.

Me: Yo wassup YoungK just kidding, Younghyun Oppa, of course, I miss you! I'm doing just fine, don't worry about me. Take care of yourself there, okay? Yes, you better treat when you come back. Come back home safely. Your little sister will be waiting for you. Love you, bro.

Younghyun Oppa: Love you too, gotta go. I'll talk to you later. Don't forget to eat on time.

Me: Okay, I will, so you should too. Bye.

I threw my phone on the bed and started stretching. I am bored. However, I don't know what to do. I can't connect to Hyunjin's wifi because I don't remember the password and don't want to ask him. I can't go out because I am saving my money for my med school. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang.

Squirtle Yeri is calling you.

I quickly answered it.

"Hi! Why did you call?" I asked.

"Because Rosé and I miss you so much. You don't have work today, right?"