"Oh...uh, she's not here." Dakota shrugs, pushing her shovel into the ground harshly. 

"Oh, so she's at the Bunker?" 

"No, she left my dad and I when I was born." Dakota says indifferently, her expression turning blank. 

Luckily, Jack took the hint and returned his attention back to shoveling. Dakota glances at him and sees his troubled expression. She sighs and racks her brain for something that would cheer him up, not liking the sadness in his eyes. There was one thing that Sam would always do to make Dakota smile.

"What do you call a pile of cats?" Dakota drawls out, shoveling another pile of dirt that just slides back into the hole. 

"What?" Jack asks, his mouth gapes open slightly in confusion. 

"What do you call a pile of cats?" She repeats, smirking slightly. 

"I...I don't know." Jack's brow furrows. 

"A meow-ntain." She finishes, laughing at the joke. 

Jack couldn't help laugh at it, their laughter rings out in the silent cemetery--giving the place such an eery feeling.

"Hey! We're digging graves, not telling crappy jokes and flirting!" Dean snaps, but his words only make the two laugh harder--but quieter this time. 

Jack pulls off his jacket as he begins to sweat, Dakota freezes and her eyes widen. She was grateful for the darkness covering her reddening cheeks. She quickly shovels more dirt. 

"What's a bear with no teeth called?" Dakota mumbles, Jack glances at her but ultimately continues his work, quirking an eyebrow to urge her to continue. "A gummy bear." 

Dakota pauses and pulls off her sweatshirt, sweating too much to be comfortable. 

"Enough with the undressing! It's not needed!" Dean barks out, his eyes narrow in irritation. 

"You wanna do this, old man!" Dakota retorts, matching his annoyance. 

Jack's shovel his something hard, he looks at Dakota with confusion. 

"Well, looks like we found it for you!" Dakota calls out, her and Jack work on uncovering the casket. 

"Kota." Dean says, holding his hand out to help her out. 

Dean easily pulls Dakota out of the grave by her hands. Jack cracks the casket open, coughing from the horrid smell that comes out. 

"Should've warned you about that, sorry." Dakota apologizes sheepishly. 

"All right, I guess we're back to ghost." Dean sighs, Dakota hums and nods.

"Yeah." Sam agrees, but notices Jack's confused expression. "So a body rules out revenant." 

"I don't get it." Dakota groans out, as Dean gets lighter fluid. 

"I mean, a ghost that doesn't show up on EMF?" Sam continues, Dakota reaches out and helps Jack out of the whole. "Doesn't make any sense." 

"Yeah, well, what does these days?" Dean muses as he pours salt onto the body, Dakota picks up the lighter fluid and starts to add some to the grave. "You know, I mean--we've got portals to apocalyptic worlds. We've got, uh, shape-shifting demons. Dealing with a whole new set of tiddlywinks." 

"Your way with words just fascinates me." Dakota teases with a smile.

"I say we just...do what we do." Dean finishes, smirking over at Dakota. "You're damn right it does."