Chapter X

(This is a older chapter that will bd rewritten at a later date) (Your POV)

It's been a couple of days since I talked to Piper and to say she was surprised is an understatement she didn't believe me at first and I honestly can't blame her, after all, it's not every day that a virgin goddess starts dating a demigod if you could call it dating that is eventually she came to accept it and better yet she agreed not to say anything to anyone. She even told me she thought it was romantic, almost like a Romeo and Juliet situation. Hopefully, I won't have to kill myself like poor Romeo.

Currently, I was practicing archery when I saw that Leo kid walk-off in the woods. I was kinda worried about him considering that damned dragon was loose and was about to follow him to make sure he wouldn't get himself killed when Chiron approached me.

Chiron: "(Y/N) we have a message for you in the big house if you don't mind following me"

And with that, I was following Chiron to the big house. As we made our way inside he guided me to one of the many bedrooms with an Iris Message playing, the person who wanted to speak to me was Artemis herself.

Artemis: "Thank you, Chiron that will be all for now"

Chiron: "Of course my lady I'll leave you too this is a private conversation after all"

(Y/N): "Hello my lady long time no see I hope that you and your hunters are doing well"

Artemis: "They are thank you for asking, we are currently hunting a pack of lycanthrope near Montana as we speak, but nevermind that for now, how are you (Y/N) I hope that camp is treating you well"

(Y/N): "Camp is well enough I'll be the first to admit that I enjoyed traveling with you and your hunters my lady, I can see that you are as beautiful as ever... I miss you Arty"

When I said this Artemis's deminer changed, she had a visible blush on her face and she seemed much more saddened.

Artemis: "I'll admit (Y/N) I miss you a great deal also, it's like a warmth I didn't know I had aches now that you're gone."

(Artemis POV)

After talking with (Y/N) I decided to hang up with him considering that he still had many camp activities to do, however for the past couple of month's I couldn't seem to get that boy out of my mind, especially that kiss.

Artemis: "Oh (Y/N) I think that I truly do love you."

(Your POV)

Once I was done talking with Artemis I left the room and ended up in the living room where Chiron was drinking some tea, he looks up to me.

Chiron: "ah (Y/N) my boy would you care for some tea? I made it fresh"

(Y/N): "why yes Chiron I think I shall have some"

After that we both sat down in the living room drinking tea together, it was a very tranquil and relaxing experience.

Chiron: "forgive me (Y/N) but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with lady Artemis and I must ask, do you fancy her?"

I was sputter and bumbling like an idiot not really knowing what to say to the wise mentor.

(Y/N): "I suppose I do yes"

Chiron: "Ah young love, just always remember this (Y/N) love is the most powerful force in the world, it can make kingdoms or destroy them if you truly love lady Artemis you must be prepared for the hardships ahead."

(Hey Everyone I want to apologize for this chapter is short because I'm kind of pressed on time, I'm moving to NY in about a week and need to get a lot of things packed for the move plus I'm registering and getting everything ready for college I want to thank you all for being patient with me and assure you that the next chapter will be epic, thank you and have a blessed day)