Comfort S3 SPOILERSS

Sorry spoiler alert!!!

I warned u

Ok

U've been warned

•At Starcourt•

Max stares with utter shock and confusion. Billy is protecting El?Billy gets stabbed by the other flayer.Billy!!!!! Max screamed and cried while the monster was defeated....She cried and cried to the point where Lucas carried her bridal style to the car and she was still crying.
max: "G-guys..." everyone turned to her. "is he gone..." El:"...well.." max cuts her off Max: "is he GONE?" Lucas: "Yes.." Max: "NO...no..he-he (omg it's Micheal Jackson) can't be..." Joyce: "I am so sorry dear..." Hopper:(Pretend he ain't dead) "isn't he really awful to you" Max: "My mom sat me down a couple months ago and told me about Billy's life...it was awful..but now he's gone" Mike:Theirs something my mom told me if someone dies they won't be out here-*Nancy joins in* they'll be on the inside. Nancy:When Mike And I's fish died she told us that" Dustin: "He's not a fish!" Nancy: "I know!" everyone started bickering that's when it all went black.

•Current Moment•

Max woke up in her room she could hear her mom and Neil fighting.
"Susan it YOUR job to keep the kids safe!!You killed one of our kids!! And YOUR reckless idiotic daughter almost got herself killed as well!!" "Neil-I" "I don't want to hear it"
Max walked well limped down stairs before she could attest to anything her mom smothered her with praise and love.
"MAXIE!Your up!!I love you!!!"
Max hugged back but after it she started ranting how Neil was an awful father and how Billy died a hero.
"YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE AWFUL FATHER!!YOU-YOU WERE SO MEAN AND AWFUL TO BILLY!!AND HIS MOM!!HIS REAL MOM NOY MY MOM HIS MOM!!!BILLY DIED TO SAVE US!!!TO SAVE MY FRIENDS AND MY-MY BOYFRIEND!!THERE I SAID IT!!GOODBYE I AM GOING TO LUCAS'S!!!

Since she said all that Neil was blown away so he didn't say anything neither did Susan so she could leave the house with out any hesitation.
She skated to Lucas's to her suprise he just got on his bike to see HER!
"Lucas!..."

PART 2 COMING SOON HOEZ!!

Requests in the comments please and thank u!!Or you could PM me!!Both work my guizz!

4 0 0 words