Crybaby

(Max's house)
(Billy walks into Max's room and hits her over and over again)Max:Stop!!!(Starts to cry)
Billy:Max!!Shut up!!!YOU are a CRYBABY!!!
(Billy walks out)

                          (The next day at school)
Max's POV:
The party got a "Detention" because are sub thought mine and El's hair was to "distracting"!Mike was tapping on his desk to much,Lucas was talking to loudly!And Dustin was yelling at Troy and Blake for calling Will gay!Troy and Blake got detention too!
                                  Detention
It was 30 minutes later and I heard Troy and Blake whispering but I did not hear what there were saying!Troy plops a seat next to me!Troy:Hey tampon top!!Max:Ew Troy go away!Troy:I have a question?Max:What?Troy:Does carpet match the drapes?Max:Ewwww!!!!Shut up you are so disgusting!Max:Do you want anything or you just going to sit next me like creep!Troy:Yeah...it is you!
(He corners her and just starts kissing her)Lucas:STOP!!!!Mike:GO AWAY!!!!(El trows him to the other wall)(Max is crying,Nobody except her mom,Billy and Lucas have seen her cry)Troy:Max!Shut up you are a crybaby!!(Max remembers the night before with Billy,She walks up to Troy and Socks him in the mouth!)

Hello!!This is based off a true story well the conversation!I am Max and a boy is Troy!Well Bye Love ya!!!